<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

101 Custom Airguns

July 12 2017 at 7:05 AM

Joe Wayne Rhea  (Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

I decided to make a video of these gorgeous rifles while I could before photobucket removes them all . Hope y'all enjoy it ...I'm positive some of you guys own at least one of these beautiful guns .
https://youtu.be/MGEzZnzpOP8

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

willy
(Login willy1)
YC

thats pretty amzeing"" i did,nt relize that their was so many

July 12 2017, 1:06 PM 

custom airguns?

Respond to this message   
Dan in Or
(Login Benderbot)
YC

Thanks Joe. Love your vids

July 13 2017, 2:24 AM 

I was tickled to see not one but two of my Paul Watts HWs in your vid. I am a big fan of both the 95/R9 and the American classic style of stock. The brown lam. R9 and the Walnut 95 with the A/ C stocks both presently occupy pride of place in my modest collection. Thanks very much for this and all your other videos,as always great fun! Take care and give Bella a Liver Snap for me!

Respond to this message   

Joe Wayne Rhea
(Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

Thank you Dan !

July 13 2017, 4:14 AM 

I've been lucky enough to own a couple of truly classic rimfires that would be right in line with a classic rimfire video like this .
A custom Sako and a Kimber Super America that was hand picked at the Shot Show 30 or so years ago . I don't regret letting them both go , but I kick myself for not having photos of either .
There was a Pall Watts R7 at the Texas Airgun show last year for a fair price that like a dummy I didn't buy .... its a mistake I WONT make again . Life's too short to not have at least one gun that a man can have true pride in happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.