<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

contact for zanaday

July 12 2017 at 6:17 PM
zack  (Login zack49)
YC

I thought i'd just posted this. does anyone have the current contact info for alan zanaday???
or-there's a gunsmith near st louis in Illinois that has ferry in his name.

This message has been edited by zack49 on Jul 12, 2017 6:21 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeff D
(Login jcdx25)
YC

Have not talked to AZ in a while but LOTS of posts with contact...

July 12 2017, 8:14 PM 

BTW, I'd get his name right... happy.gif
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1498333425/last-1498575810/Expand+Thread

Also, tell us what kind of work you are looking for. Some stuff is easy..........

(I cant spell worth a darn!!)

This message has been edited by jcdx25 on Jul 12, 2017 8:17 PM

Respond to this message   
zack
(Login zack49)
YC

Re: Have not talked to AZ in a while but LOTS of posts with contact...

July 13 2017, 8:42 AM 

my FX2000 is leaking. alan fixed it the last time. he also tweaked the trigger & now when the rifle is cocked it misfires 1/2 the time so it is no longer safe. the last time I saw him he had just moved to the cedar rapids area.

Respond to this message   
Jeff D
(Login jcdx25)
YC

Sorry, forgot about this post. Don't want to leave you hanging...

July 13 2017, 8:42 PM 

But, I'm probably going too... I'm not familiar with the gun. Leaks in PCP's are usually a simple replacement of some orings but then we'd have to diagnose where the leak was and what the replacements are and if there are odd tools involved. Even then, some are easier than others. So, sending it off is easy but way more expensive than replacing a dollars worth or orings.

To even that out.... if you are not comfortable adjusting the trigger to a safe level.... absolutely send it somewhere. Better to invest a little more in the rifle than not feel comfortable using it.

Maybe call Pomona Airguns to. Been very helpful to me and faster, but it's been a few years.

Respond to this message   
James Dingle
(Login JamesDingle777)
AR&P

The real Allen Zasadny lives in Idaho currently and his contact info

July 14 2017, 5:08 AM 

1-319-327-4303 as Allen has said he doesn't mind people calling to employ him. I would NOT have posted this publicly if he had not approved first.

This message has been edited by JamesDingle777 on Jul 14, 2017 5:12 AM

Respond to this message   

Matt Spigner
(Login MattSpigner)
YC

July 14 2017, 10:08 PM 

This message has been edited by MattSpigner on Jul 14, 2017 10:10 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.