<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hatsan AT44 - OEM Regulator Installation

July 15 2017 at 8:06 PM

Al  (Login aechong)
YF

I have installed several other regulators in rifles and in some if not all, require a breathing hole or it may be ventilated. In those cases of ventilated regulators such as the HUMA, it requires to remove the valve o-ring and leave a hairline space when screwing back the air tube.

I have not seen installation instructions for the Hatsan OEM regulator, except for a video in youtube. In that particular video, the guy did not take out the valve to air cylinder o-ring and he tightened the air tube normally.

Question: Is it ok to do it as in the video or is it recommended to remove the o-ring and leave the hairline space between the valve and the air tube using the Hatsan OEM regulator. With other regulators I understand that not leaving the space for breathing, a regulator pin inside might get dislodged.

Appreciate comments.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Al
(Login aechong)
YF

Nevermind...Found Instructions (nt)

July 15 2017, 11:00 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.