<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Daisy powerline 15x pistol

August 6 2017 at 9:07 PM
Randy  (Login tvlog)
YC

Just a quick question. Is it worth to replace the seal in a daisy powerline 15x c02 pistol. Have one me and my son enjoy shooting and now it wont hold c02. Has a leak you can hear after installing a new cartridge. They are i expensive but fun. Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
doug phillips
(Login jdphill)
YF

If you and your son Both Enjoy shooting it--------

August 6 2017, 10:43 PM 

Then Helk Yeah it's worth it to fix the seal.
I have one of those and it does the same thing. I just keep a cart loose in the chamber, and tighten the piercing knob on the bottom
only when I want to scare some pests off the property. It goes through a cart very quick due to the leak, but it works in a pinch until I figure out how to fix the leak. I've got a red laser on the bottom rail and it's fun to shoot BB's as fast as I can pull the trigger.
Scares the Helk outta what ever I'm trying to get rid of.
FWIW; I also have the Daisy Powerline model 617x semi auto CO2 pistol in 177 pellet/BB combo. It also had a seal leak at the cart piercing interface. Looks like they both have the same rubber o-ring gasket/seal at the cart neck.
Here is how I fixed the same problem on my old Crosman 454 BB semi auto CO2 after 20 yrs of service.
I simply picked out of my Harbor Freight O-Ring Collection container ($10.00) a suitable size o-ring and fitted it to the cleaned out area of the old removed seal (O ring) and pressed it into place, lubed with Pel Oil and screwed home the new cart and it's been holding gas for months now.
I know ------- Not Olympic Quality shooting-------But they sure are Fun as Helk to Play with. And really that's all I expect of them------- and they DO NOT Disappoint !!!!
doug,P.

[img][linked image][/img]
History IS the Preview of the Future, don't forget Any!
http://www.DamagedWoodStocks.Info
doug,P.

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

i would email Daisy and have them send you a part diagram and

August 7 2017, 12:42 AM 

then you can call them and see if what you need is still available from them
if not you will have the info to look elsewhere
good luck and take care
mike

This message has been edited by marflow on Aug 7, 2017 1:20 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.