<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

new regulated marauder

August 7 2017 at 8:33 AM
Brian  (Login BPSmith)
YF12

I been out of the game a couple yrs. Saw this new U-tube of Steve and the regulated marauder. Anyone have one yet? Your thoughts? Thanks Brian Smith

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brian
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

video

August 7 2017, 8:36 AM 

Respond to this message   

Johnnie
(Login DRAGON-64)
YF

Read This Link...

August 7 2017, 8:45 AM 

Respond to this message   
Brian
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

Thanks Johnnie..NT

August 7 2017, 9:39 AM 

Respond to this message   
Brian
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

BTW Johnnie

August 7 2017, 12:45 PM 

Do you have a compressor? I'm thinking about one, but don't want to spend $3000. I had a shoe box. Worked great, but I would like one of the new stand alone units. Thanks Brian Smith ivabrian2@gmail.com

Respond to this message   

Johnnie
(Login DRAGON-64)
YF

I Do Not...

August 7 2017, 1:11 PM 

I am still working from a heavy scuba tank I bought many years ago. My local dive shop has moved or folded, and I am currently in need of an inspection and fill...

Respond to this message   
James Dingle
(Login JamesDingle777)

In 10 years Air Guns will be much more common

August 9 2017, 9:30 AM 

and equipment, guns prices, everything will go down in price, and up in availability. The only thing I see increasing is price of pellets as they become more popular.

Respond to this message   
Brian Smith
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

Regulated marauder

August 10 2017, 11:52 AM 

I called Crossman/Benjamin and they say nothing is for sure. "Maybe" in 18 and they are not taking a list. I may look for a tuned regulated one on the yellow for sale ads. Thanks Brian

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.