<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Need a couple of air rifles fixed

August 8 2017 at 12:12 PM
Len  (Login Feinwerklen)
YF12

Hi
I have a couple of older air rifles that need resealing. One is a Diana 75, and the other is a Geco model 66 same as the Diana 75 but a break barrel with match style stock and target sights. They are both nice and are shooting slow( tearing paper )on match targets. Can someone recommend a guy to fix these for me?
Thanks
Len

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
tony
(Login tonyv138)
YF12

Re: Need a couple of air rifles fixed

August 8 2017, 12:28 PM 

Respond to this message   
MikefromMidland
(Select Login MScottLeeman)
YF12

I have a Diana T01 75 U...

August 8 2017, 5:50 PM 

The place I sent it to was Airgunwerks. I think anyone will tell You that David Slade performs Top Notch work and is a class act. He did an Excellent job on not only my Diana,but my RX2 as well. Hope this helps.
Mike

Respond to this message   
James Dingle
(Login JamesDingle777)

Both those guys are great. I don't know where you live

August 9 2017, 8:56 AM 

but I believe David is in Tennessee where RAW is located. Hector I believe is in CA. I could be wrong. If you're on The East Coast, I'd send them to John Thomas in PA. He is a RWS/Diana expert. John is VERY good; but I don't think he goes to the lengths that Hector can, if you want to spend that much, (different piston weights, roller bearings, extreme tuning for competition) but he definitely knows his stuff. The link provided should be able to put you in contact with Hector.

David is an absolute expert but I know he's busy. Never had his work in my hands but it's reliably known as top notch. I only have RAW's # and I'm not sure Martin would appreciate David being called at work for side jobs, so maybe someone can give you his personal #

John Thomas in PA. (JIPA) is also very good at all spring gun tuning. He can cut, choke, crown, put any kit you want in them or a simple new spring, seals, guide, top hat. I personally use John for all my spring guns as I found him to be very affordable, he's only 120 miles from me so shipping price and return time is low and fast.

If you use John, tell him I recommended you as a first time customer. He very well may give you a good deal being a first time customer and sending him two rifles. If you call him, he'll get back to you but best time is after 4pm EST. 1-717-873-5128

Respond to this message   
FireMarshal
(Login FireMarshal)
YC

Re: Both those guys are great. I don't know where you live

August 9 2017, 3:42 PM 

For David, check on airgunwerks.com. He is in Minor Hill, TN.
Pat

Respond to this message   

FANGLOBOWHITEFANG­čÄ»
(Login LOBOWHITEFANG)
YF12

Vintage forum

August 11 2017, 10:15 PM 

Has several people that can do the older guns as the Diana 75 Giss guns and more.

Diana 75 is not for beginners. Old 10 m guns are a blast. Jmo
FANG
JUNKYARD AIRGUN'S

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.