<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Carette Compressor

August 10 2017 at 10:49 PM
Brian Smith  (Login BPSmith)
YF12

I'm considering one of these. Is Joe B the only place to get one do you know? TNX. Brian Smith <>

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Deane
(Login deanobl)
YF12

Re: Carette Compressor

August 10 2017, 11:15 PM 

To my knowledge Joe Brancato has the only franchise in the US.
I purchased a Carette from him in June.
He is outstanding to work with & is available for any
followup questions or problems.

Respond to this message   
Brian Smith
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

Joe B and compressor

August 11 2017, 7:48 AM 

Yes I understand that Joe is good at when he does. But I cringe at the thought of shipping that thing from Ca. to Tn. Both the cost and chance of damage and what if I have to ship it back for some reason. Just trying to decide. I want to get a tank and Marauder as well. Thanks. Brian Smith Tullahoma Tn..

Respond to this message   

Steve LaPlace
(Login sjl6628)
YC

Go for it

August 11 2017, 10:40 AM 

First and foremost the Carette is a great compressor. It is the most value for it's cost of any compressor in the under $2K category. Second, don't worry about shipping. It comes boxed in a wooden crate and is bolted to the bottom. Mine came all the way from China to my door in perfect condition. I kept the container which is perfect for packing and shipping in the unlikely event I ever need to ship it. It is easier to seal and reship than an air rifle due to the container it comes in. The package weighs less than 90 lbs. so it can be shipped via UPS or Fedex and will come to you insured. I haven't read about any Carettes getting damaged in shipment. Just do it. You'll love this compressor. I'd sell my favorite PCP before I gave up my Carette.

Respond to this message   
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

+1...nt

August 11 2017, 8:27 PM 

Respond to this message   
Donald Lemens
(Login Lemensd)
YF

Yes JB is the only way.

August 11 2017, 6:18 PM 

Mine came to Texas , no real damage but the wood slate's holding
the unit in place were busted ,only damaged paint and slightly bent
belt guard.

The wood these crates are made of is very soft.
As far as the compressor I think it's a keeper... I have used mine very little at this time...as I have a nitrogen rented tank and still using it.

I have topped off a 14cf tank couple of times...all was well except , burst disc blew on the second fill while pushing it to 4500psi...
But an extra was included.

I have ran mine about 6 hour's , just kinda breaking it in , increasing
the pressure from 0 load to full load over this time...also changing the
oil twice. I ordered a gallon of Bauer oil local here in Texas...
much cheaper than small amounts.

I think it's a well sorted and thought out unit , however time will tell.

Donald

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.