September 8 2017 at 10:01 PM

Joe Wayne Rhea  (Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tommy
(Login shambozzie)
YF12

+1 on swfa Joe, Got one on Fwb124d and another on aa s2oo. 177. Both 10x sf.

September 8 2017, 11:01 PM 

Respond to this message   
LD
(Login lhd)
AR&P

I like SWFA scopes. but

September 11 2017, 1:47 PM 

I feel uncomfortable about this sort of advertising on the ylo. I began waching because my quick look at the title mislead me at first to think it related to REAL math issues like scope mag or range comparisons with msrkings on scopes or sumsuch, but it turne dout to be some sort of psuedo/primer abuot scope prices vs profits.

SWFA, fine ... but what if similar infomercial ads began to surface about compressors, stocks, tuners, or one brand of airgun vs another, or whatnot?

Respond to this message   
BillE.
(Login garczar)
YF12

Clearidge...................

September 11 2017, 6:14 PM 

They operate much the same way. No middle man just direct sales. Nice scopes out of the LOW factory in Japan. As for Joe's SWFA video, i didn't see it as an info-mercial but just a little insight on how scopes are marketed. For the $$$ spent they offer more bang-for-the-buck than just about any other brand. Their 10-12-16x fixed-power scopes are awesome at their $300 price.
""

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.