<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Happy to join the club

October 8 2017 at 4:50 AM

JohnnyPiston  (Login JohnnyPiston)
YF

"Fenmam Owner's Club", that is. 😉

Isn't it funny how things change with time, a rifle that 10 years ago wouldn't interest me at all now does. Walnut stocked (not Hyedua, doh! but that's OK), compact and pointable, in the preferrable .22 cal and designed to shoot at the UK power limit of up to 12fpe. Most of the UK guys say to scope it with a Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5-5X20, now where do U find one of those? LOL

I'm fortunate to have made a rapport and meaningful relationships with some really good guys on this Forum; you know who you are.

Thanks to all the good guys, and thanks to the YF! Without either of the two, owning this Theoben gem wouldn't have been possible.

J

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bill S
(Login tripleguy)
YC

Nice if not somewhat rare

October 8 2017, 1:52 PM 

Very cool, self-contained air rifle. I like the lines on the gun and the wood and blued steel! Unfortunately, guns like this don't get talked about much here anymore.
"but I'll be needin' that gun, fer squirrels and such."

Respond to this message   

daveshoot
(Login daveshoot)
AR&P

Got any pics?

October 8 2017, 4:09 PM 

Would love to see it.

Respond to this message   

JohnnyPiston
(Login JohnnyPiston)
YF

Yes, not too common

October 9 2017, 4:20 AM 

there are other Theoben gas rammers which are obviously more difficult to come across, but the Fenman has a charm all its own.

When time permits, I'll have to relearn how to post pics...photobucket blues..but it is very similar to the Fenman in this video here:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8PWAqE1B9g

except mine does not have the "fat" Vortex muzzle device, but the slimmet Eliminator style barrel weight. IMO, looks better in this configuration.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.