<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Massachusetts airgunners there's an airgun store in Massachusetts!!!! Woo hoo

October 9 2017 at 7:36 PM
Johnp   (Login johnp66)
YF

Did you know an airgun store & range opened up in Hudson ma.(New England Airguns) About 2yrs ago? I just discovered this place and he carries high end guns as well as cheaper guns.and supposedly they're the only airgun store in the country that also has an indoor range! Really nice people too! It's nice to see this sport gaining popularity especially in a state that'sas anti gun as Massachusetts is. I hope the do well because i love this place!
http://www.newenglandairgun.com/

This message has been edited by johnp66 on Oct 9, 2017 7:41 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Eric Sanders
(Login Eric_Sanders)
YF12

Sweet!..

October 11 2017, 12:06 PM 

Only about 20 miles from my daughter in Lowell. Definitely making the trip on my next visit.
Eric

Respond to this message   
21grains
(Login 21grains)
YC

Re: Massachusetts airgunners there's an airgun store in Massachusetts!!!! Woo hoo

October 13 2017, 3:30 PM 

Its a Lead-Free shooting Range w/a few Short Lanes and only sell Non-Lead Pellets.Franky

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.