<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Thinking about getting a .25 Bullpup

October 11 2017 at 1:29 AM
Earl  (Login daystate395)
YF12

I'm looking at the KarlArms Puncher Breaker Walnut in .25. I don't know much about them. I know the have side lever cocking and seen to be pretty accurate to 50 yds. Does anybody have an opinion on them? I don't care if the opinion is good or bad. I just want to learn more about this inexpensive bullpup.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YC

I don't own nor have I shot a Kral -

October 11 2017, 6:30 AM 

but I have heard/read here on the Yellow of some issues with the valve stem wearing out early on.

Hopefully some others will chime in and help you make a wise decision?

Respond to this message   
MikefromMidland
(Select Login MScottLeeman)
YF12

I own the synthetic Puncher Breaker in .22

October 11 2017, 7:52 AM 

Very happy with it. I'm getting 3/8 in. groups at 30 yds and 3/4 to 1/2 out to 50. I did some work to the trigger and while it's not a Rekord,it is just fine for hunting and informal target work. I have not had a single problem so far and it's so easy to work on...I'm not worried. Troy from Annihilator Airguns is doing some GREAT work with them and has upgraded valves, cocking levers ect. For the price,I don't think they can be beat!

This message has been edited by MScottLeeman on Oct 12, 2017 8:24 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.