<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Hawke .22 WMR scope click - check on BSA Hornet .22 detuned to 19 fpe.

October 12 2017 at 6:12 PM

Yrrah.   (Login Yrrah)
YF

Thanks to Brett for getting me flying with Snapagogo.

Shot at 25 yd sitting on the foor with wrist rested on a chair.
3 shots JSB 18.2 gr at bottom of target.
Then sight raised 25 clicks then 50 then 75 then 100 clicks for the shots up the target. (100 clicks @ 685 fps will get a bit under 100 yd range).

Sight then lowered 100 clicks and 2 more shots placed with the first 3 to form a 5 shot group at the bottom of target.
Measurements would indicate an average of about 3.8 clicks per moa, but as no real effort was made to ensure target face was precisely vertical to the rifle in alignment the stated 4/moa could be closer to correct.

Anyway, Snapagogo seems to work; and this VERY clear 4-12 OA Chinese made scope, which has had solid use for a year, seems to be hanging in there.

Kind regards to all for reading this pic posting test, Yrrah.

1507763721401-1479324557.jpg
Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

This message has been edited by Yrrah on Oct 12, 2017 6:17 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

db
(Login Diamondback)
YC

Greetings Brother Yrrah! Nice post all the way around.

October 12 2017, 8:21 PM 

You got me to buy the rife years ago, then to try the pellets.

Now I better get ahold of one of those scopes...& try out a snapagogo account happy.gif

I've been happy with imgur, but I remember it didn't play well with your tablet.

I hope all is well with you & yours.

Respond to this message   
Andrew
(Login yinyout)
YF12

Always good to see your posts Harry.

October 13 2017, 10:56 PM 

Thank you very much.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.