<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Hawke 17 211

November 13 2017 at 10:57 PM
chet  (Login chetcc)
YF12

any comments on the Hawke sidewinder 17 211 4x16x50. anything out there comparable

chet

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joe H.
(Login Guthook)
YF

Sightron has a 3-16x42mm that has similiar features

November 14 2017, 3:54 PM 

for less money. I have one on my HW100 and like it a lot. Clear bright Optics with good range finding and repeatable zero. I prefer it over the Hawke. Just my opinion since your asking. Thanks
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
BillE.
(Login garczar)
YF12

Sightron..... nt

November 15 2017, 1:34 PM 

"\"\""

This message has been edited by garczar on Nov 16, 2017 8:18 AM

Respond to this message   
chet
(Login chetcc)
YF12

tac vector

November 16 2017, 10:03 AM 

before i decided on the Hawke 17 211 with the SR pro reticle, i had the Tac Vector SCOL-15 Marksman 4.5-18x50 in mind, i left them an email about 3 weeks ago, got a reply this morning the scope i inquired about is springer rated, so now i have more decisions to make, i did have a sightron S TAC 4x20x50 for a few weeks with the duplex reticle, reticle too thick, great optics but crosshairs were not suitable for target shooting, not that i am not considering another Sightron, going to check the Tac vector reticle choices, if any. has anyone looked thru the Tac vector and the hawke in the models i am thinking about. how is the side focus on the tac vector vs the Hawke, trying to keep the cost 300 to 350 max, my friend has the Hawke he never mounted he wants to sell me at a good deal. what model sightron would also fall in this category with a side focus with at least 16x

chet

ps just read that the tac vector only focuses down to 20yds, i practice in my basement at 15yds, hmmm not good

This message has been edited by chetcc on Nov 16, 2017 10:12 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.