<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

well I just got my third gaunlet and it's has to go back....

December 2 2017 at 8:34 AM
PAQUETE MICHAEL  (Login mikerws)
YF12

because it leaks like my second one and the first one was way under powered. this is my last try with this gun and guys it's not leaking from gauge or fill probe. I'm sure some are nice but the cheaper these pcp become the more you will see these posts....I bought all these from midway and budgun so they pay shipping back. just pretty disappointing but the good news is I have my brocock compatto and condor ss just waiting for me happy.gif & I never had any problem with them thousands of pellets later .

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
john
(Login JCarl)
YF12

Sorry to hear.....

December 2 2017, 9:42 AM 

About your issues. I was going to get one then saw your post and went with a used Air Arms instead. Cost more, however, so much more gun for the extra $$.

Hopefully after the first year or so the Gauntlet will settle down and improve. I'd imagine there will also be several published "fixes" for the guns most common problems as well we some tuners out there who can get one rockin!

Enjoy your weekend!

~GOD BLESS~

john

Respond to this message   
crazyhorse
(Login icufuzz)
YC

Re: well I just got my third gaunlet and it's has to go back....

December 2 2017, 3:14 PM 

No big deal as the Gauntlet is a poor copy of the aftermarket 850 Magnum HPA design,.. which has better accuracy, reliability.

Respond to this message   
PAQUETE MICHAEL
(Login mikerws)
YF12

for 25 shots my compatto smokes the gauntlet ....

December 2 2017, 5:19 PM 

But I just liked the idea of the gaunlet getting 60 shots but it really is a big heavy piece of junk . The marauder is much better in build quality in my opinion .

Respond to this message   
Scott
(Login Scott80IN)
YF12

Gauntlet

December 2 2017, 10:33 PM 

I think the Gamo/BSA Urban is the better deal. It has the BSA pedigree and PA was selling a few months ago for 299.00 and could use the 10% off coupon. Mine is very accurate and does not leak.

Respond to this message   

db
(Login Diamondback)
YC

Gamo Urban $219 at WalMart, free shipping, or free pick up at store. Link inside

December 2 2017, 11:44 PM 

This message has been edited by Diamondback on Dec 2, 2017 11:46 PM

Respond to this message   
mrcoffee
(Login mrcoffee01)
YF12

Leaking

December 4 2017, 9:33 AM 

Did you screw the tank in all the way and back it off so that it lined up with the forearm slots or did you follow bracatto's recommendation of loosening the bonnet?
Did you call Umarex Service? 479-646-4210, ext 7?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.