<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Does anyone have a size list for orings on a Career Ultra 9

December 6 2017 at 9:52 PM
Randall  (Login badgerfarm)
YF

I have 3 Career Ultra 9's and they are all needing a reseal. The o rings that I have don't match up very well and I have 100's of O rings on hand. I can make a stop at the O ring store online and have plenty on hand that way. Any help is appreciated.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
student519462
(Login student19462)
YF

Re o-rings for 9mm ultra

December 7 2017, 11:36 AM 

Try saddlemountaingunsmith.com

Respond to this message   
Randall
(Login badgerfarm)
YF

I hate to impose on Will

December 7 2017, 1:36 PM 

for such a small request. I know that he's bound to be busier than that. I was hoping one of the Yellow members would have a spread sheet of the sizes.

Respond to this message   
Randall
(Login badgerfarm)
YF

Will to the rescue

December 8 2017, 11:35 AM 

I took a chance and emailed Will even though he might be busy tuning paying work and he responded immediately with the list of O rings. Will is certainly on the list of good guys and has my deepest appreciation for taking the time to help me.

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

let me say i don't own one of these rifles but as a curious old

December 8 2017, 11:02 PM 

man I have looked over the years for there o-ring sizes and as you know that info is not on the web or an easy find
so would you if your have the sizes add that information to the part numbers on this parts diagram or what you maybe have
it might help someone in the future

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mjoo00v3lktthu/Career_Ultra.pdf
mike

Respond to this message   
Randall
(Login badgerfarm)
YF

I'll add to the list when I complete the tear down. NT

December 10 2017, 12:49 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.