<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Sightron S1H Field series

January 4 2018 at 5:24 PM

Casey in SD  (Login SDplinker)
YF12

Did we/I all miss these? Based on my warranty and quality experiences with Sightron these would seem an exceptional value.

https://sightronusa.com/index.php/sihfieldtargetseries/

There's a hunter holdover model (with pink accents you could keep or paint over) for under $100 -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sightron-SIH-Series-Riflescope-4-12x40mm-31014/252669956333?epid=2254552400&hash=item3ad44d90ed:g:XhAAAOSwHUhaKtyE

Also have mil-dot and hash reticles for under $200

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike Johnson
(Login fxshooter)
YF12

I love mine!

January 4 2018, 8:36 PM 

I have it on a PCP. Its great! Its nice and clear, and it focuses down to 8 yards. I just ordered a second one for my R9.

Mike

Respond to this message   
josh3rd
(Login josh3rd)
YF12

I have the MOA one

January 4 2018, 9:51 PM 

and its one of the best IMO per dollar scope out there. Yeah it isn't a side focus but if I range something at 20yds with the AO, it is very very close to the marking on the bell. I love that scope

Respond to this message   
josh3rd
(Login josh3rd)
YF12

I have the MOA one

January 4 2018, 9:51 PM 

and its one of the best IMO per dollar scope out there. Yeah it isn't a side focus but if I range something at 20yds with the AO, it is very very close to the marking on the bell. I love that scope

Respond to this message   

AngliaUSA
(Login AngliaUSA)
YF12

They look good but now that Hunter FT shooters can use

January 5 2018, 12:31 AM 

up to X16 power I doubt many will buy them for HFT ..

but if all you need or want is X12 power max then no doubt they are excellent value for money.

Personally even for everyday plinking out to 50+ yards I prefer a little more magnification than X12 power offers ..

but that's just me.

Thanks for the link... I may just try one.

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

so can we overlook the the pink accents for a good scope

January 5 2018, 1:14 AM 

at a cheap price????
maybe if you just replaced the caps it wouldn't be so pink

something to think about

mike

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.