<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Sumatra 2500 muzzle oring size or part number

January 13 2018 at 12:41 AM
CHINASPRINGER  (Login CHINASPRINGER)
YF

HI guys I have a Sumatra 2500 in 25 cal. I lost the muzzle o-ring that retains the muzzle cap. Would any one know the size or part number? Thank you in advance people! Chinaspringer

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Frank C.
(Login bandmiller2)
YF

RCBS

January 13 2018, 5:53 AM 

Take the muzzle cap to any decent hardware store and get one that seems to fit, in fact their dirt cheap buy several sizes. Its not a critical application.

Respond to this message   
Will Piatt
(Login saddlemountaingunsmith)
YF

I have never seen an o-ring there.

January 13 2018, 8:25 AM 

Respond to this message   
Frank C.
(Login bandmiller2)
YF

O rings

January 14 2018, 7:16 AM 

The Ace hardware chain, Lowes and Home Depot all carry "O" rings most are buna N but their proper for most airgun sealing. The best situation is to have an "O" ring assortment both US and metric. "O" rings are a modern marvel, if a fella has the time the National company on their site has a lot of reading on sizing and proper use of "O" rings.

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

just a manual lots of pictures

January 13 2018, 4:07 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.