<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Strange turkey

February 5 2018 at 1:16 PM
Paul  (Login pjdurand)
YF

I live in the foothills of Calif, and get an occasional flock of turkeys coming across our property.
Yesterday I saw a flock of about 10 birds. Among the turkeys was a male peacock. These are wild
turkeys and I know of no one who has any peacocks in the area. It is spring here and the mating
season is on. One male was chasing a hen, and the peacock got into the action by spreading his tail.
My wife checked things out and declared it a very flamboyant turkey!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

willy
(Login willy1)
YC

That ot to been intersting to see what happens this summer?

February 5 2018, 1:58 PM 

I no Pea cocks are a pane in the *** if you have them.The one's i had landed on the neighbors house would scream all nite""Don't shoot any until ya see what happens""

Respond to this message   
gubb33ps
(Login gubb33ps)
YF

usae to be a pretty common ornimetal bird....

February 5 2018, 5:55 PM 

..back in the day (well...great-great-grand paw's day), at least in the deep south. still find folks that let them run loose (also Guinea Fowl). occasionaly find them out in the woods (guess you'd call them feral).

yep...back in those days, they'd eat them. Today, likely would be politically incorrect to do so 9but would taste just as good).

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.