<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

The Airgunwarriors Yellow will be On and off for background enhancements

February 6 2018 at 10:18 AM

Steve in CT  (Premier Login q1q)
BOI

. Thank you for your patience, getting there. If you don’t have an account please go there and click to register. Posting here will be disabled soon so will be ready when you register. You can use the exact same login and password there as you have here.

This message has been edited by q1q on Feb 6, 2018 11:06 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Paul in Zhills
(Login jps2486)
YF

Is one of these forums going away?

February 6 2018, 10:54 AM 

Trying to figure out why we have both.

Respond to this message   

Steve in CT
(Premier Login q1q)
BOI

Yes network54 is going away. Please go and register there, it’s free.

February 6 2018, 11:02 AM 

This message has been edited by Afrikane on Feb 7, 2018 6:28 AM

Respond to this message   
tomas
(Login tomykay12)
YF

I had no email response..

February 6 2018, 6:13 PM 

until I used the forgot password function. then in a day or so I received a temporary password.

Respond to this message   

CK
(Login Afrikane)
Group #77463

Back Up and running

February 6 2018, 11:38 AM 

Subject to periodic outages as and when things get tweaked

Respond to this message   

Steve in NC
(Login pneuguy)
AR&P

Looks like all the avatar photos disappeared -- or was it just mine? nt

February 6 2018, 12:52 PM 

Respond to this message   
BSJ
(Login BSJI)
AR&P

Re: Looks like all the avatar photos disappeared -- or was it just mine? nt

February 6 2018, 12:57 PM 

When did Yellow first come on line?

I don't even remember what was "The" airgun forum before that... Maybe Delphi?

Respond to this message   

Steve in NC
(Login pneuguy)
AR&P

Back now. Thank you to whatever kind deity fixed it! nt

February 6 2018, 10:49 PM 

Respond to this message   

Steve in NC
(Login pneuguy)
AR&P

I just tried to reply to a post there and got a "awaiting moderation" message.

February 6 2018, 12:57 PM 

Is that now to be a standard limitation on how actively a thread can grow and the conversation proceed?

If so, ewwww!

Respond to this message   
Jim in SWMO
(Login jmhenrichs)
YF

Never mind, it's been fixed. But...

February 6 2018, 1:33 PM 

I have no intentions of joining the AGW until after I see what Tapatalk is like. Just don't see the sense in having the Yellow's members scattered across two forums.

This message has been edited by jmhenrichs on Feb 6, 2018 6:29 PM

Respond to this message   

Steve in CT
(Premier Login q1q)
BOI

RELAX. Nothing is getting censored or edited. We are switching from a B.B. press over to

February 6 2018, 1:38 PM 

Over to wpforo. We are working on it, the porting over maybe burping. No moderation on our part. Please be patient.

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

Steve i have been over too the new site and posted on a few posts but

February 6 2018, 3:32 PM 

the site is clunky

it doesn't have staggered posts, a new post brings an old post to the top and that is not good

it works but compared to this site and the way the post are posted it's not good

say here you can scan the page and see very quickly what is there, who has posted, where the post are going
it is then easy to see, do I have something to offer, is the question answered

the other site will work but in my opinion it is close to as good

Respond to this message   

CK
(Login Afrikane)
Group #77463

N54 will be gone soon

February 6 2018, 3:53 PM 

Respond to this message   
Jim in SWMO
(Login jmhenrichs)
YF

If that's what Tapatalk will look like...

February 6 2018, 4:27 PM 

Then I prefer that to the current look of the AGW. At least the WOC has a clean look and the posts aren't all scrunched up on the left side like they are on the AGW. And having the posts scrunched up like that also limits the size of the photos that people post, making it hard to see the details. What good is a 1024x768 photo that shows details if it's reduced to barely more than 500x500 when it's posted to the forum? Folks will follow the sub forums they prefer anyway, just like they do here, so the "Recent Topics" list on the right side isn't really needed because once they open a sub forum they'll know what topic is recently replied to or new. Let the posts run across the page so photos can be seen like they were intended when the poster posted them.

As for the rest of the layout, I agree with Michael. The way this forum is laid out with the staggered responses makes it very easy and simple to follow who has responded to who in a thread. And that's one of the few things that I always appreciated about the N54 forums.

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

will that is ugly----i read a lot of forums, maybe fewer in the future nt

February 6 2018, 7:14 PM 

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

ok that's way better, that's leaps and bound ahead of

February 6 2018, 7:16 PM 

yesterday
keep up the great work Steve

Respond to this message   
Mike Ellingsworth
(Login 4888blues)
YF12

LOL X2 Thanks for the cool new home Steve the old yellow ship is sinking feels sad but

February 6 2018, 7:44 PM 

the airgun warriors will work for now maybe it can be modded if not hey Iam ok with it

Respond to this message   

Dutch
(Login Dutch.22)
AR&P

Can't Log On to that Forum....

February 6 2018, 9:39 PM 

I sent it my email and it did not deliver a password. I checked my email as well as spam mail. Nothing there.

Respond to this message   

daveshoot
(Login daveshoot)
AR&P

N54 ate (yet) another post

February 6 2018, 10:15 PM 

So short version here: The AirgunWarriors format is way better and if constructive comments are forwarded to the SuperMods it can only get better.

Rome wasn't built in a day but anything would be better than this text-sucking doofus 90s format and I for one welcome the change.

Sorry I emailed AGW was offline this AM, maintenance at this stage of the game is understandable.

Edited to say I have been here since 2006 and heard many passionate debates about the format, I hope the Yrahh's and gubb's of the world (to name a couple) can follow along, I think the gubb already has, and nced comes back. There was too much here to lose and it sounds like that may be recoverable as well (?).

FWIW I like the rescinding of lifetime bans idea, but perhaps I dream too much. They can always earn new ones....

This message has been edited by daveshoot on Feb 6, 2018 10:26 PM

Respond to this message   
Ed Krzynowek
(Login ekmeister1)
YF12

If It Means We Lose the BOI and Dealer BOI Info From This Forum I'm Saddened (Edited)

February 6 2018, 11:20 PM 

Because there's years of good information to be found there that I consider irreplaceable. But if all of that is there on the new forum somewhere, maybe I'm just not seeing it and all hope is not lost in regard to those two items.

Thanks for doing what is being done--apparently not out of choice, but out of necessity. I've been dragging my feet but it looks like I better go register on the new forum. Some have said it's hard to do, but others have made it work. Surely I can figure it out.

(Edit: I've successfully signed up on the new site, and my post and edit functions are working. It wasn't even hard! Thank you). (Edit: Now this morning the edit function isn't at the bottom of my post anymore, so I need to see if I can figure that out).

This message has been edited by ekmeister1 on Feb 7, 2018 11:24 AM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.