<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

What happens to the BOI after the big switch?

February 7 2018 at 9:29 PM
TWebster in TX  (Login webster02)
YC

I'm curious as there is so much good info there for people buying and selling. I don't see a BOI over at the new place, but maybe I missed something?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Frank Alessio
(Login fsa70)
YF12

Re: What happens to the BOI after the big switch?

February 8 2018, 6:53 AM 

It's over there, you missed it. Scroll down through the forums.

You're right I hope it stays here and also the "search". There's a wealth of information that's helped on more than one occasion

It would be nice if all that info can be downloaded to the new site.

This message has been edited by fsa70 on Feb 8, 2018 6:54 AM

Respond to this message   
VictorLouis
(Login pneuby)
YF

Yes, I've saved my own refs for years....

February 12 2018, 10:16 AM 

...even before the airgun hobby. Once my buyer has responded after receiving the item/s, I add their response atop of my list of refs. Since airguns, I've tried to limit those refs to just the airgun and related purchases. Anyone would be free to email the buyers and verify the legitimacy of our transaction, and their satisfaction.

Respond to this message   

AngliaUSA
(Login AngliaUSA)
YF12

Just COPY your BOI history to your own computer ...

February 8 2018, 3:04 PM 

I just copied 21 pages of my POSITIVE BOI history .... better to prepare for the worst than hope for the best .. wink.gif

It's not hard .. just take a screen shot(s) of your BOI history pages and save them to a folder on your computer.

Just in case the new Tap forum looses everything in the transition you'll still have a personal record of your positive history to send to customers in the future.

On a Mac computer :

Press Shift-Command-4. ...
Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area. ...
When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. ...
Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.

On a PC:

Your keyboard’s Print Screen key copies your current screen.
You can then paste it into image editing software with Ctrl + V.
Pressing Alt + Print Screen will capture only the currently selected window.

Remember to use the 'OLD SEARCH' for you name and / or user id - the Google search is useless .

Anyway you'll end up with a bunch of png images like this :

[urlhttps://imgur.com/LtmguQR][img][linked image][/img][/url]

This message has been edited by AngliaUSA on Feb 8, 2018 3:09 PM

Respond to this message   

roger wilson
(Login ramjet62)
YF

Great idea,

February 8 2018, 6:08 PM 

I did not have screen save option,but, I highlited copied & pasted & sent email to myself, I only had 9 pages . it took awhile , but I'm sure it will take some of you guys a LOt Longer, just not sure the links will be able to to be expanded. roger

Respond to this message   

Steve in CT
(Premier Login q1q)
BOI

The BOI Information will be available for search. ANY NEW feedback

February 8 2018, 9:40 PM 

Should be entered in the new site at Airgunwarriors.

Respond to this message   

DerrickW
(Login zx10wall)
YF

BOI

February 10 2018, 1:02 PM 

Will the BOI here be added to the new site? Will there be a search option on the new site’s BOI?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.