<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Reset Pass Word For AirGunWarriors

February 11 2018 at 8:30 AM
Roger Haun  (Login Roger52)
YF

Last week I got an email from the Yellow so I could reset pass word for the new Yellow been trying but nothing to date?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Steve in NC
(Login pneuguy)
AR&P

Given my post above which suggests Yellow member email addresses...

February 11 2018, 10:44 AM 

...may now be being mined and used by unknown people for unknown purposes beyond the control and without consent of the known and implicitly trustworthy Yellow admin, I'd suggest a (VERY) healthy dose of caution be applied to any response you might make to any unsolicited emails you might get.

Which is and was, of course, always a wise policy everywhere on the 'Net, anyway. Don't take the bait, don't be a phish.

This message has been edited by pneuguy on Feb 11, 2018 11:19 AM

Respond to this message   

CK
(Login Afrikane)
Group #77463

Re: Reset Pass Word For AirGunWarriors

February 11 2018, 11:26 AM 

The key links in password reset emails on most modern forum platforms expire after 24 hours, the AGW system is set like this.

I will get a new one to you ASAP.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.