For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Whiscombe JW70 Air Rifle: Collector Grade

January 16 2010 at 9:45 PM
  (Login DocDerm)
YC

The Whiscombe air rifle is the Rolls Royce of springer air rifles. Each rifle is individually assembled of custom fitted parts and then adjusted and tested until it sings by the original designer himself, John Whiscombe in England. It utilizes an unusual and outstanding recoill-less shooting mechanism which allows for a delightful, almost immobile shooting experience. Firing it feels almost like a PCP rifle but with the slightlest hint of crisp, precise motion. Experienced shooters claim they can see the pellet on the way to the target. These rifles have been used to win U.S. field target championships. The barrel utilizes at its end a "H.O.T.S." adjustable mechanism which allows optimizing the harmonic oscillation of the barrel to a particular pellet. Springers just do not get any better than a Whiscombe.

These are now unique, heirloom rifles. They are no longer made. Recently John Whiscombe stopped accepting orders. The only way you can get yours is by finding an owner willing to part with his Whiscombe. You will own a piece of history. I am moving on to another hobby, so time to give another shooter a chance to join that very, very select group of air gunners who own a Whiscombe.

I am the original owner of this Whiscombe. It was custom configured by me in telephone consultation with John Whiscombe himself. It took more than a year from ordering until completed. Since arrival it has rarely been shot. It has been kept in a humidity controlled safe.

The rifle is immaculate. It is so gorgeous that it just about glows . The metal has a rich, deep black finish. The exhibition grade walnut, thumbhole stock has both an adjustable comb and an adjustable butt plate. You can adjust the stock to fit you optimally. The two stage ,match trigger breaks crisply "like glass". It is both a joy to look at and to shoot.

The rifle comes with scope rings and the mounted Bushnell Legend 5-15X scope.

I accept Pay Pal.

Terms of sale: $6,800 including scope. Pay Pal fees and shipping are extra.

Sale will be conducted via email only. If you are ready to own a piece of history, send me an email.

To check me out as an airgun seller, go to the "BOI" and look me up: Dale Pearlman
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..