For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FOR SALE: B-square AA adjustable mount #17101

February 2 2010 at 6:19 PM

(Login WVscott)
YFOT

new, never used, but opened the package. For some reason one of the four dovetail clamp screws has a different size hex head than the other three. I don't know if they're supposed to be like this or not, but I thought I'd mention this. This is the mount: http://www.airgunsbbguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=b-square-17101&click=2
$35 shipped Conus MO or paypal. First email takes it. Thanks, Scott Tekavec on BOI
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..