For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Sheridan E-Series Collector's Edition, Beeman R9 in .20, Blue Streak CO2

May 28 2010 at 4:51 PM

(Login rickpetersonms)
YC

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

I bought 23 guns from a longtime collector yesterday. I had to promise The CHIEF that I'd have 20 of them
sold by Sunday with enough profit so I can keep 2 or 3.

I will sell for the prices below to the first to post, "I'll Take it!" be sure to specify which gun(s) and then follow
up with an e-mail to rickpetersonms@aol.com

USPMO or PayPal+3%. If you buy more than one item then shipping (to lower-48 states)is free.

Sheridan E-Series 5mm .20 cal. Nickel Plated pistol with Collector's Case.
The gun looks new other than what appears to be tape glue on the grip.
SER# E000150
I can rub it off with my finger, but I think that "Goo-Gone" or something similar will
probably do a better job. I filled her with C02 last night and she's holding tight.
The display case is pretty dinged up and the felt is torn. I assume it came with the gun, but I
don't know for sure.
I think I saw a pair of these post recently on AA Classifieds for about $900.00, but I might be imagining that.

Asking $275.00+$12.00 shipping, but I'm open to offers because I need to sell the whole batch
by Sunday to prove to The CHEIF that I'm a Marketing Maven!
**********************************************************************************************************
Sheridan E-Series 5mm .20 Cal. Black finish with very light surface scratchess (from the box, I think)
The gun looks 90-95% but is missing the end cap. I doubt that it was ever shot. Asking $90.00+$12.00
shipping.
**********************************************************************************************************
Sheridan CO2 Blue Streak action tube and barrel with peep sight. It looks almost new, but appears to have
been removed from a complete gun. It appears to be "healthy", but I have no idea why it was taken apart.
Asking $40.00+$12.00 shipping.

I'm open to an offer on the 3 Sheridan items above, but please e-mail me rather than posting here.

Beeman R9 .20 cal. Hunting Beach SER# 1493211
Was mint until the collector's daughter scratched the beech stock when moving. The scratches are very evident but
also very shallow. Metal is basically perfect. Has thumb safety.
With .20 cal 14.3g Crosman pellets I just ripped 5 shots at 682, 682, 678, 680, 682 FPS. Not bad!
From the looks and what his family said, I doubt this gun has seen 50 pellets before today.
I don't shoot springers much, but this one feels pretty smooth and I was actually hitting what I shot at this morning.
It cocks very nice and feels very stout.

Has a well mounted cocking handle and Bushnell Banner 4-12*40 multi-X cross-hairs and AO's to 10 yards. I don't know if these scopes are "springer-rated", but it was on the gun and I assume the collector looked into it first. No iron sights with the gun.

Will take $335.00 + $20.00 shipping for the R9 with scope.

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..