For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

Custom LDC's for most air rifles.

August 21 2011 at 1:27 PM
  (Login neilclague)
YF

I make LDCs for most airguns including the bigger bores, my shorty 1 inch diameter LDC's are $65, all of my prices include powder coating and priority mail shipping.
Due to the sudden change in rules I have not had time to design anything so please forgive this quickly put together page.
Custom made LDC for Air Arms S410 start at $100 for the length shown.
[linked image]

My middle sized LDC is $90 for sizes up to 8 inches long.
[linked image]

My larger LDC is $135 for the 9mm, .308 and .45 calibers.
[linked image]

New prototype Carbon Fiber shroud for the Hammerli Pneuma, let me know if you would like one, $120 plus shipping,I will need to find a supplier of Carbon Fiber tube if there is any interest.
[linked image]

This is a fun hobby for me and I try and make sure I make something that works well and also looks good on your air rifle. I am constantly working on new designs and developing new ideas. If you have an air rifle, or pistol and would like something other than a regular style LDC let me know and we can talk about the options.
Please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail, I enjoy the interaction with my fellow enthusiasts and will try and come up with something for even the smallest of air guns. I also make adapters and shrouds, shrouds are dependent on the length you want as I am limited by the size of my lathe, but call me and I will see if I can help.

I hope by the next billing cycle I will have had a chance to talk a family member into designing a half decent page for me, thanks for taking the time to look at my page, all the best, Neil.

MY thanks and appreciation to Steve for helping me put together a banner add and for taking the time to walk me through the process.

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..