For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Edgun

March 21 2012 at 12:57 PM
  (Login redboat)
YF12

Response to Edgun .22 standard

Hi Scotty, I saw your videos on YouTube a while back. Very informative and helped me to make my decision regarding PCP air rifles. I am interested in the Edgun you have available. Can you let me know what the scope is. Is it one of the Leapers SWAT? I have one on a Mac1 tuned .25 Marauder.

Do you take Paypal or would you prefer Postal MO?

I used to live on Oahu (10 years) and worked at the Queen's Medical Center before moving back to LA about 11 years ago. My family is also from Kona and of course I still have family on Oahu.

Scott Iwamoto

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..