For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

CZ Slavia 634 in .22 Cal Mint + Extras moderator edited

April 12 2012 at 1:34 AM
Serdac  (Login Serdac)
YF12

For sale is a CZ Slavia 634 in .22 Caliber, the air rifle is in mint condition, I purchased it less than two months ago. Comes complete and is in perfect working condition. Included is a set of BKL 1" rings, (3/8" or 11mm dovetail) and a Leapers 5th Gen 4x32AO Bug Buster, illuminated mil-dot reticle 1" scope. I am the original owner of this item. I am only selling this to offset the cost of my recently purchased HW50s .22 Cal. I am not looking for trades. I accept check, money order and Paypal. Insurance and free shipping (lower 48) for this item is included in the $215.00. Your dealing with an honest seller I have flawless feedback on eBay and gunbroker, item is currently listed on ************ Feel free to ask any questions or for photos. All forms of payment must clear prior to shipment of item. Contact me at seracdacosta@mac.com if interested.

This message has been edited by pacman1955 on Apr 12, 2012 2:05 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..