Selling gun and all parts that you see in the pics below except for the scope and mounts, which are not included. Selling AS IS with the following stipulations:
1. The gun holds gas "forever" and cocks and shoots fine as configured with either of the two (2) hangy tanks as shown in the first photo. Bag-rested and with a scope I can shoot cloverleafs easily at 25 yards within about a 1-inch circle.
2. The knob valves on both hangy tanks work as they should.
3. The adapter for shooting with standard CO2 powerlets fits the gun but does not seal, allowing all gas to escape as soon as the bottom button is bumped, piercing the powerlet. Probably just needs an o-ring--not sure.
4. The overall finish on the pistol is pretty good, showing typical marks from average field use but nothing deep or very unsightly. The brass adapter that connects the hangy tanks to the gun shows wrench scarring on the checkering, but this does not affect its usability. There also is some moderate scuffing of the grips on the gun, which I tried to show in the pix.
5. I bought the larger 24 oz tank and Mac1 transfer adapter on a whim but never used either. I'm including them here because I'll for sure have no use for them after selling the pistol. The tanks will have varying residual amounts of CO2 in them when shipped.
Note: I will NOT sell any parts separately, so please do not ask. The price for all items shown--again AS IS with no returns--is $475 shipped and insured to the CONUS only where legal. Please ask any questions beforehand via email and DEAL VIA EMAIL ONLY! Thanks! I will accept most any form of payment, although Paypal as gift or +3% otherwise is preferred. I will ship same day or next day after receipt of payment and will provide tracking info via email also. --Thanks for reading this long-winded ad!