For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

FS/FT Webley Tempest .177 in excellent condition

June 21 2012 at 4:59 PM

(Login vtwincruiser)
YC

No Box or papers. Shoots hard and super accurate. 420fps stated. This is not a Turkish model. This one is Made in England and imported by Beeman Santa Rosa, as marked. The white lettering is 100% which is unusual. The exterior is clean and unmarked. No obvious wear marks. A good looking, powerful, accurate and quiet pistol. What more could you want? All deals by email please? (Trade material must come from a non-smoker environment due to allergies. Apologies but I have no control over it.)

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Thanks for looking. I can be found on the BOI as: Chuck or Chuck in Anaheim.

***Please - All trade and purchase items must come from a non-smoker environment***

Email saratoga1965@hotmail.com

Arbitrary government is most easily established upon the ruins of liberty.
Geo. Washington

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..