For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Beeman HW97 .20 with blue laminate stock - new in box

June 21 2012 at 5:50 PM
  (Login moog5050)
YF12

I purchased this rifle from SS on an impulse over the weekend. Unfortunately, I have now decided I want something different that SS doesn't sell. They won't refund the purchase price, so someone will get a great deal on new gun. I haven't even opened the box. It cost $740. I will sell it shipped for $620. That's $120 savings on a gun that has not been removed from the box. I will also forward my confirmation email from SS if you want proof it is brand new.

I am on the BOI under Brian Laudadio. I accept payment by paypal or USPO MO. Email me at moog5050@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..