For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FS: Airguns - Beeman R1 and UK Webley

July 4 2012 at 9:51 PM
Sanjay T  (Login Barracuda01)
YF

1) Exceptional condition Beeman R1 0.177 (Santa Rosa) $475 shipped. Shoots as it should. Metal 98%; Wood an easy 99%. Original sights.

2) Webley (UK Birmingham) Stingray 0.177 $450 shipped
This gun needs some work. I bought it about a month ago and was told the spring was broken. The spring is fine - the gun shots hard. The spring liner is what is broken or loose.
Hard as it is to sell this, I just had some extraneous expenses, and will not be able to get it over-hauled so it is for sale. It has a fantastic Walnut stock. A custom stock maker would call it grade 5 minimum.

Please deal by email for pictures - and to buy.

Thx!

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..