For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

Trades? Reduced to sell $40 shipped, more info:

July 9 2012 at 12:58 PM
  (Login jamesd.18)
AR&P

Response to WTS: Visiontac 6x24x40 Target turrets, AO, 1" tube

This is in very good cosmetic condition and functions perfectly. It was PCP mounted but in my honest opinion it's junk. I've become a scope snob, so although it works, it's junk to me. I had it on an Mrod and it's been sitting around ever since. It's actually a firearms scope as it's AO goes from 15 to 300 & infinity; but go figure it truely focuses down to 10yrds perfectly clear.
Hey I'll consider any pellets you have that you don't want in trade for it. Any caliber available .177 through .25

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..