For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

FS - Custom .177 Crosman pistol + extra barrel

July 15 2012 at 9:03 PM

(Login canblaster)
YF

Excellent shooter! Purchased from Mike T., who advertised it as follows: "A pistol Billy assembled from parts: .177 cal. ... Custom shop 2400 tube, stock valving. Trigger job. LW 10" barrel.. polished. VERY ACCURATE barrel. Includes original 1740 barrel. (rare barrel)." Mike also threw in a bonus trigger shoe, although I can't remember why. Now for sale by me with your choice of grips:
1. Option #1: Everything shown including CO2 powerlets, pellets and original black plastic grips. $110 shipped to CONUS where legal, and I will keep the wood grips.
2. Option #2: As above in Option #1 except will include laser etched "Crosman" fish scale wood grips--a set of prototypes destined for Crosman from the maker. $145 shipped to CONUS where legal, and I will keep the plastic grips.

First "I will take Option #1" or "I will take Option #2" takes. I will accept Paypal as personal gift so no fee to me or +3% if as regular sale; or USPS money order; or even a personal check if you can wait for it to clear my bank. Thanks for looking! happy.gif

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..