For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FS: BSA Scorpion .22 - Price Dropped!

July 15 2012 at 9:40 PM
  (Login HauntedMyst)
YF

I sold my last T10 so up for sale the remaining BSA T10 Scorpions .22 in near new condition. I'd call it 9 out of 10 to account for the odd small mark or two. There is a small scratch on the res cap I've touched up in the bottom picture. It shoulders and shoots beautifully and accurately with its BSA forged barrel. This gun shoots around 29 to 26 fpe range over 20 rounds and makes a great hunting gun and loves JSB's and Premier HP's. The moderator, scope, mounts and aren't included but I will include the original shroud if you want it! I also have a Bushnell 4x scope and mounts included if the buyer wants it! Comes with one magazine and a fill port.

Asking $550 shipped. On the BOI, all positive aka HauntedMyst & John Hauser. Paypal +3% or USPS MO. Deal by email.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..