For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

FS - Hawke Sport HD Mil-Dot 4-12x50AO

July 16 2012 at 2:44 AM
  (Login Tpatner412)
YC

Model HK3019

Retails for $130. Was mounted on my Disco. Scope has no marks on it and is in like new condition. Illuminated reticle functions properly and the glass is nice and clear.

Price is $105 shipped CONUS. Paypal (add 3%) or USPS MO work for me. I am on the BOI many times with all positive feedback. Please deal by email. Pics can be had by email if you require them.

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..