For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Theoben Sirocco Countryman .22 - Reduced

July 20 2012 at 8:35 PM

(Login sonnysan12)
YC

Cleaned barrel and shot through chrony again. Glad I did because there is nothing wrong with this rifle. It needs nothing except a good home. Think of this rifle as a Beeman R-9 with a gas spring, and nicer fit/finish. Trigger isn't as nice as a Rekord though. Walnut stained beech. FAC rated. Low mileage. Shot 70 rounds though it in the eight years. The powerplant is a predecessor to the gas ram. Same length and weight of a R-9, but with the punch of 13.49fpe in .22 (729.2 squared * 11.42 grains/450240)! A rare piece of Theoben history in great condition. Just too small from me. Mid 80's vintage. Overall length: 43.75". Barrel length: 19". Weight: 7lbs, 8oz. 97% wood, 98% bluing. Webley two stage trigger. No safety. Integral scope mount with open sights. Sling swivel stud in stock. 10 shot string from Oehler 35p using .22 Beeman FTS pellets on 7.15.12.

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/sonnysan12/Theoben_Sirocco_Countryman/

Shipping weight: 21lbs, 8oz. Box dimensions: 52"x11"x14". No third party, trades, payment plans, or international sales. Will ship UPS ground insured from the 93728 zip code in a hard case and no rust bag. Will only ship where legal. Asking $450 + shipping.

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..