For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

WTS .177 Marauder, Remington NPSS, Xisico XS46U, Ruger Black Hawk and more!

August 19 2012 at 4:05 AM
  (Login fanofairguns)
YF

Item 1: Benjamin Marauder .177 cal [$518 shipped]
It comes with:
- Tasco World Class 3-9X40 scope
- 2 piece beeman rings
- Adrius regulator set at 1500psi. 80 shots from 3000psi to 1500 psi for 8.4 gr JSB at 850 fps.
- Hammer Debounce Device (HDD) Installed
- 4 10-shot magazines
- one single shot tray
- UTG Bipod
- Original paper work and degasser
This rifle is in like new condition. All the parts new would cost over 600 dollars.
To see the works done to this gun please follow this link:
http://www.physics.unc.edu/~cuiyang/Airgun/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------
Item 2: .22 cal Xisico Model XS46U with Nitro Piston built in by Mike Malik [$158 shipped]
As far as I know this is the only fix barrel with a nitro piston powerplant.
http://flyingdragonairrifles.org/XISICO_XS46U.html
I bought it from Mike at Flyingdragonairrifles. No more than 100 shots fired. It has a restricted transferport ($10). Original rear sight included. The front fiber sight has been cut to give better sight picture in the scope.
Scopes and rings not included.
Pictures upon request

Item 3: Remington NPSS in .177 cal [218 shipped]
I've just broke the gun in. Very accurate. It can consistantly hit 2"x2" target out to 70 yards.
It has dual brass barrel inserts and a preloaded locking wedge to improve the accuracy. The trigger has also been lightened.
It comes with a custom made aluminum LDC.(It costs at least 70 dollars) This makes the gun even quieter than with the shroud.
It has quite a few scratches from my handling. Scope has a tiny dent. Factory screws on the scope mount have been replaced to stainless ones. The plastic scope stop has been replaced with a steal one.
Both the original scope stop and the original shroud will be included.
Pictures upon request.

Item 4: .177 Ruger Black Hawk with home made LDC [78 shipped]
It comes with:
- Leaper Bug Buster 4x32 AO
- Homemade 12" LDC
The gun shoots 8.4 grain JSB at 850 fps. It can hit beer cans out to 50 yards easily.
The synthetic stock has been shortened to 12.5" length of pull. The trigger has been lightened.
A custom 12" long LDC is made from PVC pipes. It reduces the sound significantly.
Original front and rear sights are included.
The barrel has scratches from the set screws of the LDC. But it's hidden away by the LDC.
The original scope stop is NOT included. Scopes and rings not included.
Pictures upon request.

Item 5: #425 Large Graco Adjustable Comb [$35 shipped]
New in box. I purchased two of these and put one on my custom Rapid Stock.

Item 6: original Rapid MKII 1" dampa rings [$16 shipped]

I accept personal checks or money orders. Paypal if you could mark it as a gift.
Please contact me through e-mail: cuiyang314159265@gmail.com
I am on BOI as Yang Cui

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..