For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

.22 Benjamin discovery 260$ with accessories

August 22 2012 at 5:16 PM
  (Login Calebc)

Up for sale is my .22 benjamin discovery with lots of custom parts and accessories. The rifle is very accurate and has only been used for 7 months, It can easily print 3/8 in groups at 25 yards with jsb pellets. The rifle holds air perfectly and has no leaks, with the stock hammer spring installed you can get 20 shots at about 23 fpe. The gun and stock have usual signs of wear and tear but there are no major blemishes. The stock has been inleted to allow the second barrel band (which is included) to sit farther back and increase accuracy. I am also including a 6.5 inch tko muzzle-break (which makes the rifle mouse fart quite), a gmac heavy hammer spring and spring guide, a mellonair rear velocity adjuster (which allows you to fine tune the rifles velocity), a mellonair extended bolt probe (increase in accuracy), and a mellonair custom bolt handle. The rifles trigger features the 2 screw mod which makes the trigger crisper and imo much easier to work with. The stock also has a forward sling stud screw installed to allow the use of a bipod with the rifle. The rifle's stock hammer spring and bolt handle are currently installed. The price is 260$ shipped to the lower 48, feel free to message me with any concerns, questions ect.
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..