For when it HAS to sell...
 Return to Index  

10% off EVERYTHING! CYBER MONDAY Air Tank Regulators for Filling, or to Tether your Rifle

November 26 2012 at 1:35 AM
  (Login ExpertHPA)
YF12

Cyber Monday SPECIAL 10% off TODAY ONLY. Tanks are reduced further in separate advert below this post.

YOU MUST MENTION THIS ADVERT TO GET THE SPECIAL PRICING.
?

Air Tank Regulators for Filling, or to Tether your Rifle & Shoot 1000's between refill

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EITHER THE TELPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL SHOWN BELOW IN MY LOGO. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE EMAIL THAT I USE TO SIGN-IN ON THE FORUM, IT GETS TOO MUCH SPAM

[linked image]
NOTE: All my hoses are rated 10,000 PSI Working pressure and use STEEL, not brass ends that have been known to break off.

Regulators not only allow one to fill an airgun more safely, but also allow tethering, with means you can shoot 1000s of shots without refilling your airgun. Lately I have been making these dual purpose regulators for Nitrogen Air Hose Assemblies and also for use with my Air Tanks.

Buy any of my Air Hose Assemblies (Just a few of the types I offer are shown below SCBA, DIN300, Yoke, Nitrogen)) and buy a regulator for only $299. You will probably need to buy a gauge to go on it for $39 extra (depends on what kind of assembly you buy to put it on). Fill your tank more safely, or shoot your airgun on the tether and get thousands of shots without refilling from a Great White or SCBA tank.

For orders or information, please EMAIL OR CALL 714-907-0067 from 8AM-8PM Pacific Sat thru Monday and 5PM-9PM Tue-Fri

scbaassy_small.jpgdin300assy_small.jpgIMG_7702_small.JPGnitroassy_small.jpg

2011-12-02_10-59-04_386.jpgdin300regulated.jpg

[linked image]
This is a picture of my Great White, with the complete ARMOR PACKAGE.
Tank Protector
Carry Handle
Light-weight non-scratch Feet
Boot

NOTE: All prices are adjusted to show Forum Reader Discounts. If you read it on the Yellow, make sure you mention it when you call me or send an email. Note: I am easiest to reach after 5pm Pacific on Weekdays, or 8AM-8PM Sat-Mon (Except Sun Morning)

More information below:

AIR HOSES, FITTINGS, ADAPTERS for SCUBA DIN300 or YOKE, SCBA, Shoebox Compressor, Nitrogen
PLEASE DO NOT CLUTTER THE CLASSIFIEDS VIA A REPLY TO THIS POST! Please EMAIL

Thank you, Joe

My tank valve fittings are quality stainless steel hand-tight fittings, (no tools necessary to remove) gauges are stainless steel and liquid filled and read in both PSI and BAR, the bleeders are high quality stainless steel with a large thumb wheel to bleed. All hoses are microbore, and are the only type sold with a strain relief and steel fittings at each end. The hose is 3 foot long and only 0.070" in diameter for minimal air waste and are rated +6,000 PSI Working pressure and +20,000 PSI burst. The hose terminates in a Foster type female quick disconnect (fits Daystate, Crosman, etc.) Everything is top notch and I have over 100 feedbacks (all positive) on the BOI.

HOSE ASSEMBLIES

[linked image] Firehouse/SCBA HOSE ASSEMBLY

Highest Quality Stainless Steel Hand Tight SCBA fitting, Stainless Steel Bleeder, Stainless Steel Glycerin Filled Gauge with BAR & PSI Scales and Micro-bore hose that is only 0.070 inch ID. Each end of the microbore hose has a strain relief to help eliminate damage at each end. Includes a Stainless Steel "Foster" type female quick fill on the end. = $159 Rated to 6900 PSI.

[linked image] DIN300 SCUBA HOSE ASSEMBLY
Same as above with high quality hose rated at +6900 PSI, stainless steel Hand Tight DIN300 fitting, stainless steel female quick disconnect and stainless steel bleeder, Stainless Steel Glycerin Filled Gauge with BAR & PSI Scales, and microbore hose with strain relief at each end as our SCBA Hose Assembly, etc., but made for use with DIN300 SCUBA tanks (Rated +4500 PSI) or other type of Carbon Fiber air tanks (not fireman type). This is a great replacement for hose those who currently have a 4500 PSI SCUBA tank. $159 + $14.50 shipped priority mail and insured.

[linked image]SCUBA YOKE HOSE ASSEMBLY
Same as above with high quality hose, stainless steel disconnects and bleeder, Glycerin Filled Gauge that reads both PSI and BAR, and microbore hose with strain relief at each end, etc., but made for use with SCUBA tanks with SCUBA Yoke/Block.

Note: Most SCUBA tanks and Yoke are only rated to 3000 PSI. This is the heaviest duty Yoke made and is the ONLY one rated to 4000 PSI. It is extremely sturdy (The nicest I've seen).

Normally $169,only $139 (no tank purchase necessary).

[linked image] 6000PSI Nitrogen HOSE ASSEMBLY
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A SOURCE OF 4500 PSI AIR FILLS?
NITROGEN HOSE ASSEMBLIES MADE IN USA! Nitrogen tanks are readily available at most welding supply shops and they are cheap to rent! Also, they are 6000 PSI, so you get an amazing amount of fills. If you wish to fill your Carbon Fiber tank or air gun from a large Nitrogen tank, this is it. STAINLESS STEEL tank fitting, STAINLESS STEEL Glycerin Filled Gauge that reads BAR & PSI, Highest Quality STAINLESS STEEL Bleeder with easy to turn knob and 40" x 0.070 inch ID micro-bore hose with strain relief at each end and STAINLESS STEEL "Foster" type quick fill = $169 + $14.50 shipped priority mail and insured.

[linked image] OWN A SHOEBOX COMPRESSOR? Want to fill your tank with the best setup available? Connect your Shoebox compressor to your airtank easily and safely with this setup.
A very High Quality Bleeder, BAR/PSI Scale Liquid-Filled Gauge, 3 Ft MicroBore Hose with Stainless Steel Female Quick Disconnects on each end. All this for only $139

SCUBA, SCBA, Nitrogen and other Hose Assemblies are also available as a Cascade systemfor 2 or more tanks. See my website for more information on custom hoses, etc. Two 44 Cu Ft tanks can actually be better than one 88 Cu Ft tank when cascaded together with this system. SCBA shown on Left, SCUBA Yoke on right (also available in DIN300, and other fittings). Can also mix a SCUBA tank to bulk fill the airgun, and an SCBA to top it off or any other combination you want. Made in such a way that you can cascade 2 tanks for home use, or use just one tank (such as if you are going in the field)
[linked image]IMG_3008-2_small.JPG

Regulated Hose Assemblies. Available for SCUBA, SCBA, Nitrogen, etc. Useful for filling airguns from a 6000 PSI tank, or if you wish to shoot your rifle from a bench while tethered to your air tank so that you have a constant fill pressure (great for big bore rifles too!). Also fill your smaller air tank from a large 6000 PSI tank. Many other uses too! Comes standard with Air Filled gauges (Left), shown with optional Glycerin-Filled Gauges(Middle) Note: I sell the gauges at cost if you go for this option, its just too nice a set-up not to get them.
IMG_6529_small.JPG[linked image]regulator2.jpg

MICROBORE AIR HOSES $39 Fit Air Pumps, Hose Assemblies, etc.
I have 1, 2, and 3 foot air hoses in stock for only $39 plus $6 ship, and 5 Ft (slight additional) (BUT YOU MUST MENTION THE FORUM). These come with 1/4" or 1/8" NPT or BSPP, NO ADAPTERS NEEDED, so you waste less air.

Rated at +6000 PSI and only 0.070" diameter with strain relief at each end. These hoses are so small in diameter, that compared to the one foot of ΒΌ paintball hose, you could use 12 feet of this hose and still save air!

I also have replacement hoses for the short hose found on the Korean tanks. With my hose, you can eliminate some of the extra adapters that waste air and have a cleaner look too.

(Left) Get my 10,000 PSI Microbore Hose, with The Works optional STAINLESS STEEL Hand-Tight DIN300 Male on one end, and Foster Female Quick Disconnect on other end for use with many carbon fiber tanks. (Right) Shown with optional Female Quick Disconnect
[linked image]> [linked image]

REDUCED: Air Hose & Extensions with Stainless Steel Male and Female Quick Disconnects.

Note: I ordered a huge amount of Stainless Steel fittings, and so I am offering almost a $40 discount on my Air Hose Extension with Stainless Steel Male and Female ("Foster" type) Quick Disconnects. Normally these would be $107, I am offering these for $69 plus $6 shipping.

This is 3 Foot long with Stainless Steel Female and Male "Foster" type quick disconnects on either end as seen here. (Most popular is the 3 foot hose, but other sizes available). Also available with other types of connectors as well, please email or call for more information. Note: This picture is outdated. I have upgraded from this older gray hose which had brass ends that would break or shear off. I have since gone to my black hoses with STEEL ENDS that are rated to a higher pressure of 10,000 PSI.
[linked image]

If you prefer to fill your tank at a SCUBA shop that doesn't have an SCBA adapter, we have that adapter. If you want to fill it at a place that fills paintball tanks, we have that adapter too. We have all kinds of adapter and fittings, so please check out our website athttp://www/AirTanksForSale.com

Note: All adapters are described from left side to right.

[linked image] DIN300 (SCUBA) to Hand Tight Stainless Steel SCBA Fitting. For filling SCBA tanks at a SCUBA Dive Shop. $89

[linked image] Yoke (SCUBA) to Hand Tight Stainless Steel SCBA Fitting. $89

[linked image] Stainless Steel Male Paintball (Foster type) to Hand Tight Stainless Steel SCBA Fitting. For filling SCBA tanks at places that fill paintball tanks $79.

[linked image] Fire House to DIN300 Adapter = STAINLESS STEEL Firehouse-Male SCBA-CGA347 Fitting to Hand Tight STAINLESS STEEL SCUBA Male DIN300 (SCUBA). Not cheap chrome plated brass that gets damaged threads and becomes useless/. Good for two uses. 1) For using my high quality hoses with a SCUBA tank, or 2) for filling SCUBA tanks at a fire house. Note: These are NOT chrome plated brass fittings, nor do they require a wrench. Just hand-tighten onto your tank and you are ready to go.

[linked image] Stainless Steel Male Paintball to Male Paintball Fitting.

IMG_1875_small.jpgStainless Steel 1/8" Male NPT to Male Paintball Quick Disconnect (Left)
Stainless Steel Female Paintball Quick Disconnect to 1/8" female NPT(right) $39 for the mated pair in Stainless Steel.

IMG_1875_small.jpgStainless Steel 1/8" Male NPT to Male Paintball Quick Disconnect (Left)
Stainless Steel Female Paintball Quick Disconnect to 1/8" female NPT(right) $39 for the mated pair in Stainless Steel.

IMG_2703_small.JPGStainless Steel Female Paintball Quick Disconnect to 1/8" Female NPT. All one piece, MADE IN USA, not Asian knock-offs

IMG_2702_small.JPGStainless Steel Female Paintball Quick Disconnect to 1/8" Male NPT

IMG_2699_small.JPGStainless Steel Male Paintball Quick Disconnect to 1/8" Male NPT $19.

[linked image]Male Paintball Quick Disconnect to 1/8" Female NPT $19.

IMG_4413crop_small.JPGDead Head (No, Not the Jerry Garcia type, the kind you put on the end of a SCUBA tank's hose to determine your remaining tank pressure). Now in Stainless Steel instead of brass $19

[linked image][linked image]
(LEFT) 2.5" Stainless Steel, Glycerin-filled Gauge with PSI & BAR readout and 1/4" NPT $39. Also available for Hill Pumps etc., only $49 Fit other Airtanks, like the Korean, etc. for $69. This gauge is made in America, as is most of my product.

(RIGHT) READ THE PRESSURE OF YOUR SCUBA or SCBA TANK WITH THIS GAUGE. If you would like an accurate gauge, that reads in BAR and PSI to easily measure the pressure inside your airtank, this is it. Just connect the male "Paintball/Foster" type Male Quick Disconnect to your air hose, and that's it! Only $59.

[linked image][linked image] 1" (23mm) High Quality Metal Gauge with BAR readout. Excellent replacement for most air guns, air tanks, etc. These are very nice gauges, not like paintball stuff.
Available in 1/8" BSPP back mount $35

PROBE ADAPTERS.

[linked image]

[linked image] Dowdy Seal with Stainless Steel 1/8" Female BSPP to Male Quick Disconnect (Fits FX, newer Air Arms, EdGun, etc.)

IMG_1404_small.JPG Steel 1/4" Female BSPP to Stainless Steel Male Quick Disconnect, seals with Delrin insert (Fits Condor/Talon, etc.). Air Force Condor/Talon bottle to Stainless Steel Male Quick Disconnect Adapter. Available as shown as complete adapter to fill an Air Force bottle from either your pump, air tank or any hose that has a Female Quick Disconnect, or I have just the proper male quick disconnects if you already have the Condor Adapter.

[linked image] One Pieces DIN200 to Male Paintball Quick Disconnect (Fits Steyr, Feinwerkbau, etc.) $39

Theoben Rapid Quick Fills

I am advertising 2 kinds of quick fills.

The first is an in-stock quick fill for Theoben Rapids. No longer will you need to unscrew the bottle one turn, burp the action for a few shots, remove the bottle, find then get a wrench for your bottle adapter, fill the bottle, and screw the bottle back on the rifle. Now, with this in-stock fill all you need to do is hook up the female quick disconnect to your hose directly to this male on the rifle. These are great!

Just screw this into the bottom of your Theoben Rapid and then you can just attach the Female Quick Disconnect of your hose directly to your Rapid! In addition, you wont lose the air it takes to re-pressurize the action when re-installing the bottle. (This picture is outdated. Adapter is now steel, and Male Quick Disconnect is upgraded to Stainless Steel Male, so it wont wear out. Everything you need, Dowdy Seal, Threaded Fitting and Male Quick Disconnect is included $59

In addition, I also have the female connector for Allen Z Bottle quick disconnect he mounts on Rapids, Feinwerbau, Stey, etc., as well as the older Air Arms S300, S310, S400, S410 that use the "air chuck" instead of the banjo type (picture below is worth a 1000 words). Only $35

AMERICAN MADE (Not made in and shipped all the way from Asia). Ask how old your tank is BEFORE you buy it. Some dealers are selling tanks made in 2011!

1) I GUARANTEE the BEST PRICES for Airtanks or Fittings and GUARANTEE SUPERIOR QUALITY.
2) My tanks are brand new MADE IN AMERICA, and FRESH, since they dont ship all away across the ocean from Asia. I am trying to keep Americans employed.
3) I don't upcharge for larger gauges, longer hoses, female quick disconnects, etc.
4) I GUARANTEE Satisfaction after the purchase.
5) My prices wont be beat, GUARANTEED

For orders, please EMAIL OR CALL 714-607-0067 from 8AM-8PM Sat thru Monday and 5PM-9PM Tue-Fri

$40 Off 97 CuFt GREAT WHITE Carbon Fiber Tank Combo Package & now the the 2nd gauge is free on GUPPY

Either tank comes complete w/Stainless Steel Gauge/Bleeder/Microbore Hose with Stainless Steel Strain Relief at each end/Stainless Steel Female Quick Disconnect
I GUARANTEE to have the BEST QUALITY & PRICES
Please call 714-607-0067 between 8AM-8PM Sat-Sun-Monday, or after 5 PM Tues-Fri or email anytime.

My tanks are brand new and 100% complete, ready to use. No hidden costs for hose assembly or quick disconnects. Compare my tanks to ANYONE'S, and you will see mine are the best PERIOD! AND THEY ARE MADE IN THE U.S.A. Check to see if they come with a STAINLESS STEEL U.S. MADE Female "Foster Type" Quick Disconnect (or is it an option that is chrome-plated brass thats only rated to 2500 PSI?). ONLY MY TANKS come with a +3 foot MICRO-BORE hose rated 10,000 PSI that is only 0.070" in diameter and has STAINLESS STEEL strain relieves at each end (compared to a short stiff hose that is 1/4" in diameter). ONLY MY TANKS come with a 2.5" STAINLESS STEEL Glycerin-filled Gauge with BAR and PSI Readings (not a cheap gauge). ONLY MY TANKS have the option to add a second gauge to constantly show the pressure in the carbon fiber tank? My tanks are machined for the U.S. market with a safety burst disk and have a valve with slow-flow restrictor to help prevent overflow. Why buy a smaller tank made in Asia that has less features? People are finding out my tanks are the best and my prices cant be beat (and I'm trying to KEEP AMERICANS EMPLOYED!).

These are BRAND NEW 17 & 97 Cu Ft Tanks w/Stainless "Gauge, Bleeder, Female Quick Disc" Hose, etc. NOT USED.

DISCOUNT PACKAGE: Buy the Great White, get the following Discounts:
-$10 on optional Second gauge
-$10 on Stainless Steel HandTight DIN300
-$10 on optional Large Tank Protector
-$10 on Large Carry Bag

DISCOUNT PACKAGE: Buy the Guppy, get the following Discounts:
-$10 on optional Second gauge
-$10 on Stainless Steel HandTight DIN300 (Bag and Tank Protector wont fit the Guppy, thats why its not offered, but if you already own a Great While, Ill still offer the discounts)

Almost all of my products (Tanks, Fittings, Gauges, etc) are MADE IN THE USA. I want to keep Americans employed. Unlike the 75 Cu Ft tanks, all of my tanks are made in the U.S.A., not Asia.

Also, I use Stainless Steel fittings for a number of reasons (notably to handle the pressure) and Stainless Steel also offers the ability to eliminate wear on Disconnects that occurs with brass.

For more information, please either email (I usually reply within a few hours, or call 714-612-5956 after 5PM weekdays, or any time between 8AM-8PM on weekends and Monday (Pacific Times).

On the outside Left and Right in the picture below is my 97 Cu Ft (60 Min) "Great White". In the middle is the Back-Packable 17 Cu Ft "GUPPY". Now you can very easily carry on your belt or backpack a complete Air Tank and Hose Assembly. Note: All of my Tanks with Hose Assembly can be filled directly from a Shoebox Compressor, no extras needed. In addition, our tanks waste less air than other brands, since the gauge, bleeder, etc. are all integral to the valve, instead of hanging on as an assembly.

GUPPY

The smaller tank is my very portable 17 Cu Ft 4500 PSI AIR TANK called the "Guppy". These weigh Only 3.3 Lbs & Measure under 11.5" long by 4.5" diameter (sans valve). These are ideal for those that want to backpack a tank when hunting. If you have an FX Rifle with 180 CC Air Tube, Fill to 3000 and refill to 2000, you would get about 13 refills with this tiny tank. If you have a Marauder (IIRC the tube is 210) Fill to 3000 PSI and refill to 2000, you would get about 11 refills

$439 with DIN300 valve and complete Micro-Bore Hose Assembly with Stainless Steel Female Quick Disconnect (middle right tank). NOW INCLUDES 2ND GAUGE THAT CONSTANTLY SHOWS PRESSURE INSIDE THE GUPPY. Nicest you will ever see. Includes 3 foot MicroBore Hose with STAINLESS STEEL strain relief on each end to help prevent kinking, LARGE 2.5" STAINLESS STEEL glycerin filled gauge with BAR & PSI scales (so no guessing about the PSI you are putting in your tank). Everything you need to fill a Marauder, from tank to hose, gauge, bleeder, and female quick disconnect.

88-17.JPG17-88.jpg

Now the Guppy and Great White just got even BETTER!!!!!

In addition to the Stainless Steel 2.5" Glycerin-Filled Gauge on the Great White, and 2.0" Glycerin-Filled Gauge on the Guppy, I am including the additional second Gauge on the opposite side of the valve that constantly shows the pressure inside the tank. No longer will you need a Dead Head to show the pressure inside my tanks. Instead, just glance at the second smaller 1.5 inch gauge. ONLY my tanks have this feature.

If you have questions, please don't clutter up the forum, just call me at 714-612-5956 or email.

Here are pictures of the Guppy with the Standard Gauge on the left, and the additional Gauge in the other photos. The Great White would be similar. Sorry for the bad pictures, better pictures will be on my website soon. I rushed them. I didn't even have time to fill the Guppy with air. It would normally show 4500 PSI or whatever air was in the tank at the time.

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Optional Stainless Steel Handtight DIN300. Guppy/Great White with DIN300 valves are ready to go as is, and loaded to the max with upgrades, but there is ONE convenience option available. I have a very nice DIN300 Handtight fitting that replaces the wrench tight fitting that connects the hose to the Guppy/Great White Tank (I am not referring to the other side of the hose with the Stainless Steel Female Quick Disconnect that fills your airgun). You don't NEED this handtight, but it is convenient when filling your tank at the SCUBA shop (since no wrench is needed to remove the hose when filling). This is a finely crafted and machined Stainless Steel DIN300 that looks like a piece of jewelry. It is the finishing touch if you want the ultimate system. Normally $59 only $49 if you mention the forum.
[linked image] [linked image]

GREAT WHITE
`
The larger tank above is my 97 Cu Ft (60 minute) 4500 PSI AIR TANK called the "Great White". They are very light, weigh less than 12 Lbs, & Measure under 21" long by 7" diameter (sans valve). If you have an FX Rifle with 180 CC Air Tube, Fill to 3000 and refill to 2000, you would get about 68 refills with the "Great White" tank. If you have a Marauder (IIRC the tube is 210) Fill to 3000 PSI and refill to 2000, you would get about 58 refills. This is the tank most people would want to use.

Version 1) $599 with rebuilt SCBA valve (tank on far right). This would be for people that already have one of my high quality SCBA Air Hose Assemblies or prefer an SCBA Valve so they can fill at a Fire station, etc. $599 + $29 Ship.
Version 1B) $699 with rebuilt SCBA valve (tank on far right) and SCBA Hose Assembly. If you buy this tank and wish to buy my STAINLESS STEEL SCBA Hose Assembly, I'll further discount my Hose Assembly so that the total is still only $699 + $29 Ship. Note: SCBA Valve may be a different brand from that pictured.

Version 2) $689 with DIN300 valve and Hose Assembly (tank on far left). Nicest you will ever see. Everything you need to fill a Marauder, Daystate, etc. from tank to hose, i.e. LARGE High Quality STAINLESS STEEL 2.5" Glycerin-Filled Dual Scale (BAR & PSI) gauge (no guessing for PSI), Improved Bleeder, Hose with large Strain Relief at each end to prevent kinking, and STAINLESS STEEL Female Quick Disconnect included at no additional cost. Version 2 is extremely compact and is the one I suggest for most users, unless they can only fill at a Fire Station (then you could still get a fire house fill adapter if you wanted the compact tank). $689 + $29 Ship.

Options that you might want to consider. Guppy/Great White with DIN300 valves are ready to go as is, and loaded to the max with upgrades, but there is some extra convenience option available. I have a very nice DIN300 Handtight fitting that replaces the wrench tight fitting that connects the hose to the Guppy or Great White Tank (I am not referring to the other side of the hose with the Stainless Steel Female Quick Disconnect that fills your airgun, but to where the hose connects to the carbon fiber tank). You don't NEED this handtight, but it is convenient when filling your tank at the SCUBA shop (since no wrench is needed to remove the hose when filling). This is a finely crafted and machined Stainless Steel DIN300 that looks like a piece of jewelry. It is the finishing touch if you want the ultimate system. Normally $59 only $49 if you mention the forum. Also, now I have the only tanks with a SCUBA DIN300 that have an option for a SECOND smaller gauge that constantly shows the pressure inside your Great White or Guppy NO DEAD HEAD NEEDED!!!

Option #1 Second Gauge that constantly shows pressure inside the Guppy or Great White. All of my tanks come with the Highest Quality U.S. Made Stainless Steel Glycerin-Filled Gauge that show the pressure in the hose that is filling your airgun. This second built-in gauge will allow you to know the pressure remaining in your Guppy or your Great White (so no need to buy a $19 Dead Head). This is on special for $39 (Normally $49) when purchased with airtank and I highly recommend it. (See pictures below)
Stainless Steel Gauge shown on Guppy (Left) . Second optional 1.5" Gauge that constantly shows pressure remaining in Guppy or Great White (Middle and Right)
[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

[linked image] [linked image] Option #2 Stainless Steel Handtight DIN300 These are a very nice DIN300 Handtight fitting that replaces the wrench tight fitting the connects the hose to the Guppy or Great White (I am not referring to the other side of the hose with the Stainless Steel Female Quick Disconnect that fills your airgun). This is convenient when filling your tank at the SCUBA shop so that you don't need a wrench to remove the hose. This is a finely crafted and machined Stainless Steel DIN300 that looks like a piece of jewelry. It is the finishing touch if you want the ultimate system (click on the second picture to see how nice it really is! (Normally $59, on special for $49 when purchased with airtank AND you mention the Forum)
(See pictures below)

[linked image] Option #3 Regulated DIN300 Hose Assembly. If you would like to shoot your rifle basically forever, without refilling it, this is the set-up! Tether your airgun to either your Guppy or your Great White (or any DIN300 tank) with this highest quality hose set-up. ALL STAINLESS STEEL FITTINGS AND GAUGES (Glycerin Filled!). Regulator is $299.

[linked image] Option #4 Plastic Tank Protector. I've had one of these on each of my personal tanks, and the tanks always look brand new because they help protect the tank from dings and bumps. These slide over the tank and I highly recommend them. Normally $24, but only $14 when purchased with a tank (Tank or Black boot on bottom of tank not included and color may vary)

[linked image] Option # 5 Fish Net Carry Bag Tote your tank and accessories in this large carry bag. This bag has more than ample room to carry your tank soft goods. It also has a zippered pouch on the bag that can carry small accessories such as fill probes, etc. Normally $29, Discounted to only $24 with purchase of tank. (color may vary)

[linked image] Upgrade the valve on your Carbon Fiber 4500 PSI SCBA Tank or 4500 PSI Paintball Tank with a BRAND NEW DIN300 Valve and Hose Assembly. Brand New DIN300 Valve, complete with 2.5" STAINLESS STEEL Glycerin-Filled Gauge with Bar and PSI Scales, Improved Bleeder, VERY High Quality 3 Foot Microbore Hose (only 0.070" inside diameter) with STRAIN RELIEF at each end and Female STAINLESS STEEL "Paintball/Foster" type Quick Disconnect on end of hose. These are available to upgrade SCBA or Paintball tanks you may already own or available on my new tanks as well.
Valve with Bleeder, Gauge, Microbore Hose (with strain relief at each end) 2nd Gauge, and STAINLESS STEEL Female Quick Disconnect only $229.

Http://www.ExpertHPA.com

Http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..