For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FS: Nice old Winchester 425/Diana 25 .22 cal

January 30 2013 at 4:25 PM
Roy Beck  (Login paparoyb)
YF12

The Winchester 425 and the Diana are basically the same rifle. This Winchester 425 was made in 1971 and shoots nice and smooth. It has the 2 screw trigger and is very accurate.The stock looks refinished and has a few marks. The blue is excellent with 2 very small marks under the barrel which won't show in pictures. I will take $200 plus shipping. Pay pal with no fees or postal money order. Deal by email please and I'll send pictures.

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..