For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Relisted - Theoben Dual Magnum 0.22 - Own your own Dualie!

March 19 2017 at 8:15 PM
Mark Lee  (Login mlee5107)
YF

Theoben Dual Magnum 0.22
Here's an opportunity to purchase an unmolested, virtually mint Dual Magnum in a lovely Hyedua stock. For those who know me on the BOI, I'm a collector of air gun rarities with little time to shoot. Scope is not included, but the original Theoben mounts are. I have only test fired this rifle and it is a joy to shoot either on Low/High gas ram power (up to 32 ft-lbs). Classic gleaming Theoben blue, figured stock and Theoben marked serial number DM 010. Stock 100%, Blue 100%, Bore Mint. Original documentation included - just like you took it home from the store - that is if you could purchase one today.

There were less than 100 produced of these rifles and fewer yet in mint condition.

Please deal by email. My email is mlee5107@aol.com

Serious inquiries only. Not seeking trades. I’m asking $2750 shipped insured CONUS. I'm on the BOI many times and I expect you to be as well. Thanks!

photo DualMag10c.jpg
photo DualMag10b.jpg
photo DualMag10a.jpg

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.