For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Allen Zasadny Theoben Rapid MK II 0.22 Mint

March 20 2017 at 1:50 AM
Mark Lee  (Login mlee5107)
YF

Allen Zasadny Theoben Rapid MKII 0.22

This is a rifle I found in storage that I had forgotten about. Allen personally selected this Theoben MK II 0.22 RH for me then put all the bells and whistles on it. The original invoice (2012) is attached including a 50 yard one hole target that he fired after he did his magic. This is the work that he did:

New Theoben USA MK II 0.22 cal RH
Custom Bull Barreled moderator
Complete reworking of action
6 point air flow seal, trigger adjusted @ 3.5oz
Barrel to Action Alignment and accurizing
Quick Fill Bottle modification
Special mount set 0.020 base cut 60 degree dovetail grooves cut into receiver
Custom Barrel shortening
Custom Oversized cocking bolt with tension set
Special adapter MP-12/HP-63
Theoben Regulator modified to 140 bar
Custom regulator extension collar with dual seal

Fill pressure up to 3500 PSI. Velocity set at 880 FPS with 18.13 JSB @ 31.1 FPE

After I received it new, I put it away and have not used it. Everything checks out now that I’ve inspected it. Since I don’t shoot or collect PCPs, this superb rifle should go to a good home. $2650 went into the rifle – and she is still MINT as it came from Allen’s workshop. Comes with two magazines (one new with rifle and second I found in a parts box) I’m selling her for $2200 shipped CONUS. I’m on the BOI many times and I hope that you are too. Deal by email - mlee5107@aol.com

photo C7ECBDE3-2C42-422E-A762-FB22DD76659D_zpsrida20dp.jpg

photo F867EFD0-17E7-4EE3-9A2A-3566E0083E77_zpsfltbmjd0.jpg

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.