For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Marauders only $399 BLOW OUT SALE!!! No Strings!! As low as $299-$349 w/various Packages

March 20 2017 at 4:03 PM

Joe Brancato <>< AirTanksForSale.com  (Login n6yyo)
YC

Response to Walk in and go home with a HUBEN! ACCURACY, POWER, Semi-automatic & 19 SHOTS in a BULLPUP!

Marauders only $399 BLOW OUT SALE!!! No Strings!! As low as $299-$349 w/various Packages

How about a brand new, stock Marauder for only $399 with no strings? We've got them in stock with every caliber, in synthetic or wood, ready to ship. Other brands of rifles are way below our normally advertised price as well. Just call us at 714-907-0067 after 8AM Pacific (11AM Eastern).

We will also install the Free Flight Hammer HDD into the Marauder, and Chronograph it for only $499 if you ask for our HDD Special.

SAVE over $250 off normal price, PLUS the following discounts:

$399 = Stock Marauder, Wood or Synthetic stock, any Caliber
$349 = +$50 off with Great White, Tiger, or Guppy with Full Armor
$349 = +$50 off with purchase of Shoebox F10 & Filter Package
$299 = +100 if you purchase with a Shoebox F10 & Filter Package, Carette, Komptec, or Bauer Compressor.

When we installed the HDD into a .25 stock Marauder, the shot count went from 22 to 33 (a 50% increase) per rifle fill.
The fill pressure requirement went down, further decreasing the mount of air used, and the total shot count increased by a factor of 2.5x's per 4500 PSI tank (such as a Great White, Tiger, Guppy), and the Marauder was MUCH Quieter

Marauders are $499 with HDD installed. This is for the month of September and may not be extended (call us to find out).

This offer ends 1 week from today.

Marauder-Syn-Right-Crop.jpgMarauder-Syn-Left-Crop.jpg
Marauder-Wood-Right-Crop.jpgMarauder-Wood-Left-Crop.jpg
All3GraphsClean.jpg

To receive notifications of the latest Airgun and How-To videos, and discounts and updates on my products, please "Like" my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/AirTanksForSale

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

[linked image][linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.