Your INPUT on preventing SCAMMERSMay 2 2017 at 4:00 PM
Forum Owner (Premier Login q1q)
Even though the vast majority of the transactions on these classifieds go smooth, the occasional scammer manages to get through and steal people's money.
Please reply to this thread with your ideas or idea of how it could be made very difficult for a scammer to do business here.
Make your idea very clear. Those who think an idea won't work, reply to that post on how it could be defied.
Bring your best ideas forward. Let's hear it and let's shoot for zero goal.
|This message has been edited by q1q on May 2, 2017 4:00 PM|
- Ideas - Jodie on May 2, 2017, 9:00 PM
- One key issue is confirming who a poster REALLY is - Shareef on May 3, 2017, 10:36 AM
- Re: Your INPUT on preventing SCAMMERS - Laszlo Peter on May 3, 2017, 4:52 PM
- Stop Scammers - Tom Mace on May 3, 2017, 5:51 PM
- Re: Your INPUT on preventing SCAMMERS - Blaine on May 3, 2017, 11:10 PM
- Preventing scammers - Abrackeen on May 4, 2017, 8:20 AM
- scammers - Dennis on May 4, 2017, 9:57 PM
- The Weakest Link - Rob in NC on May 5, 2017, 9:49 PM
- Friends and Family Payments - Zach Allen on May 6, 2017, 10:57 AM
- good one. - Ronnie Easton Match Director in Sacramento on May 9, 2017, 5:15 PM
- All login to yellow MUST have email. If you are so bent out of shape........ - Tommy on May 15, 2017, 11:54 AM
- How to not get ripped off on a Trade - Nate M on May 25, 2017, 6:33 AM