For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FS: .25 Taipan Veteran with extras

May 16 2017 at 9:10 PM

DerrickW  (Login zx10wall)
YF

Up for sale is my new .25 Veteran. It's an incredibly bullpup. It is in new/umblimished condition. Extras include: Threaded end cap with thread protector providing the ability to add a moderator if desired, longer hammer spring with adjuster for more power if desired (up to 60 FPE) and bleed down tool. The trigger is set with a light first stage to an 8 ounce second stage that breaks clean/zero creep. I can set the gun up from 45 to 60 FPE as needed. It can be set lower than 45 FPE but it's a .25 for a reason. I can also move the sidelever to either right or left at your request. Accuracy is superb, groups pictured are ten shots a piece at 55 yards. Included in sale are all the factory goodies: Adjustment pins, spare o-rings, fill probe with 1/8" male QD, single shot tray, two magazines, factory shroud end cap and extras mentioned above. Sale price is $1,230.00 shipped. Funding options are PayPal friend/family or + 3% and USPS money order. Deal by email:
dw_wall(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
I am all positive in BOI ~ Derrick Wall.
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.