For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FS: FWB 300s Universal

May 16 2017 at 10:26 PM

Ed Olivares  (Login USMA-1982)
YF12

Don't know how it happened, but I've come down with a bad case of BRD and need to sell another air rifle to pay for treatment (first build is ready for the optic). I've had this Universal for about a year. It's shooting 623 fps with 7.0 gr RWS R-10 wadcutters, but included in the sale is a brand new factory FWB rebuild kit with springs, seals, and a tube of FWB moly. Also included are extra inserts for the front sight, the FWB combo tool and the Beeman assembly/disassembly manual as shown.

This is the high sight line model with high comb, riser for the rear sight and the tall base for the front sight. The stock was recently refinished by me. It's a bit lighter than the factory FWB reddish-brown. I used a light coat of Minwax Dark Walnut and 12 coats of Formby's tung-oil finish, with a final rub out using Renaissance wax. It's very smooth and feels lovely against your cheek wink.gif The comb does have one gouge as shown, that I couldn't raise using the steam iron trick. But it soaked up the stain and lacquer very nicely and I actually think it looks neat, kind of like a worm hole adds character. Metal is very nice except for the front sight sleeve. Not sure why it's so faded compared to the barrel and receiver, maybe it came off another rifle.

Asking $700 plus shipping, PayPal preferred. I'm on BOI. Email for additional pics - ecolivares2 at gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.