For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Vulcan GEN-4 Wood and Synthetic Bullpup and Tactical Rifle IN STOCK

May 18 2017 at 11:51 PM

AirTanksForSale.com 714-907-0067 8AM4PM Pacfc  (Login n6yyo)
YC

Call us for the latest Vulcans. We have them in Wood, or Synthetic stock, in Tactical or Bullpup style.
$1479 in Synthetic
$1539 in Wood

If you mention this Yellow Forum advert from today we'll provide the discounts listed below. Just say it was advertisement YF-5-18-27

NOTE: We courteously answer the phone on the first few rings. No chasing us down, so please call us at the number below.

DISCOUNTS
We've listed the Vulcans at MAP (Minimum Advertised Price we are allowed to publicly advertise), but for Yellow Forum readers we have also added in some discounts on our tanks and scopes.

Discount #1 Purchase any Vulcan and get a $100 discount on any of our fully loaded Great White, Tiger, or Guppy Air Tank
Discount #2 Purchase any Vulcan and get a $100 discount on any scope.
Discount #3 Purchase any Vulcan and get a $150 discount on any of our fully loaded Great White, Tiger, or Guppy Air Tank & scope combo.
Discount #4 Purchase any Vulcan and get a $75 discount on our TJ3 Slo-Flo replacement valve for your 4500 carbon fiber tank.

The Vulcan Bullpup is a very compact power-house. Available in beautiful wood, or synthetic.
Only $1539 if you mention this particular Yellow Forum post from this date.
We GUARANTEE NOT TO BE BEAT ON PRICE OR SERVICE!!!

1745.jpg
BullpupSynthetic.jpg

The Vulcan Tactical is a very nice handling semi-bullpup. Not quite a bullpup, not quite a carbine. Available in beautiful wood, or synthetic it is a good in-between size that is compact, yet handles well. Many people like it when they pick up one. Why not come into our store, and check out one? Only $1539 with the mention of this post.
1837.jpg

TacticalSynthetic.jpg

To receive notifications of the latest Airgun and How-To videos, and discounts and updates on my products, please "Like" my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/AirTanksForSale

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

[linked image][linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.