For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

CRICKET .22

June 17 2017 at 11:47 PM
Jimmy V  (Login wiseguy55)
YF12

Selling my beloved Cricket .22, amazing accuracy and lazer accurate. Have taken at least 500 ground squirrels with this little Bullpup, easily. Best shot was 126 yards out. Shooting JSB 18gr at 880. Has aluminum HSTA from RL Airguns. Recently lubed orings, no leaks and holds air perfectly with absolutely zero issues. Purchased in 2016 and it is in excellent condition. If you fill to 240 Bar you have 70 shots ready to go for a day of hunting.

Include are:

- 5 Magazines (70 shots total)
- Fill Probe w/foster fitting
- 2" Foregrip picatinny rail installed
- Rear swivel stud installed
- Spare O-Rings

***No Bipod or Scope inlcuded***

Deal by text/call at 562-277-fifty-fifty for a fast response. I am located in California. Price is $1100 Shipped to your door.
Paypal gift or regular Paypal +3.5%. Will also take a US Postal Money Order if you prefer, but will not ship until I have funds in hand. Will ship in original box, double boxed for added protection.

photo IMG_20170421_190625_448_zpsy2kxjeem.jpg

photo 20170421_085648_zpsszxe6avm.jpg

photo 20170421_085641_zpsrzdgwkaw.jpg

photo 20170421_085613_zpseybwhwo4.jpg

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.