For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

WTS: .177 Macarri R9 TK, .20 TX200, & .25 Edgun Lelya (final reduction)

June 18 2017 at 8:33 PM
eric  (Login EzyE)
YC

Here’s a true gem of a springer. A .177 JM R9 TK action in a gorgeous DaveG walnut stock. I haven't seen an R9 TK action for sale in quite some time so if this is something for your bucket list now's your opportunity. Rifle is in excellent shape and is shooting a smooth 13 fpe with JSB 7.9s. Asking $875.  

[linked image]

This is a very hard to find .25 Edgun Lelya Gen2 (offset mod). This is still one of the most compact bullpups on the market (22" end to end). Very accurate and holds air indefinitely. Currently shooting just over 27 fpe with FTT 19.9s. Rifle is in excellent condition. Asking $1075 (scope not included). If you want the scope (3-12x24 MTC Viper Connect) add another $280.

[linked image]

Last but not least is a rare custom .20 TX200 left-hand action in a beautiful Tyrolean stock. Reblued by Dave Slade at Airgunwerks. If you’re into .20 then you may want to put this one in your stable. Currently shooting around 14.5 fpe. Asking $775.

[linked image]

Prices include shipping. Email eailorATgmailDOTcom for questions/offers. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.