For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

Still looking working/non-working Dragon Slayers

June 19 2017 at 4:00 AM
Zach Allen  (Login sonargodz)
YF12

Don't mind if they aren't in working order, will pay up to $375 based on condition and pics if it is working or not. I don't do PayPal friends and family, and I will gladly pay the fees for you if that is an issue. This is not negotiable, as it steals money from PayPal and gives me no recourse if you defraud me. I also don't buy guns sight unseen. I can do a photo search on google for your pics, look at source code to see if they are legit, so please don't waste my time if you are just on this forum to steal money. If you are ok with the terms, email me at sonargodz @hotmail.com after taking the spaces out of the email address.

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.